1. What did the ghost who crashed the Halloween party say?
“I’m here for the boos!”
2. What did the egotistical ghost say?
“If you’ve got it, haunt it!”
3. What do ghosts do to avoid dying in car crashes?
They buckle their sheet belts.
4. What’s a ghost’s favorite type of pie?
5. Why did the police officer set the ghost free?
He couldn’t pin anything on him.
6. How do ghosts keep in shape?
They exorcise regularly.
7. Where does a ghost go on vacation?
8. What kind of street do ghosts prefer to live on?
A dead end.
9. Why do girl ghosts go on diets?
So they can keep their ghoulish figures.
10. What is a ghost’s favorite carnival ride?
11. What is in a ghost’s nose?
12. What room of the house are you least likely to find a ghost in?
The living room.
13. Where did the ghost mom drop off her baby when she went to work?
The day-scare center.
14. How can you tell when a ghost is sad?
It goes boo-hoo.
15. What kind of writer did the ghost hire to write his biography?
A ghostwriter, duh.
16. What is a ghost’s golden rule?
“Boo unto others as you would have others boo unto you.”
17. I think ghosts are genetically inferior.
18. What did the boy ghost say to the girl ghost?
“You look very boo-tiful today.”
19. What do you call a dull ghost?
20. What is a ghost’s favorite New Wave song?
“Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun.”
21. What is a ghost’s official motto?
“Eat, drink, and be scary.”
22. Where do fashionable ghosts shop for sheets?
23. What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
24. What did the mommy ghost say to the baby ghost?
Don’t spook until you’re spoken to.
25. What do you call the ghost of a door-to-door salesman?
A dead ringer.