Wave goodbye to your bad mood. Here are the best water puns that will have you drowning in laughter:
1. H20 is water, but what is H204?
It’s for swimming and drinking, of course.
2. What do you call it when a guy throws his laptop into the ocean?
Adele, Rollin’ in the Deep.
3. There are two reasons why you should never drink toilet water.
Number one. And number two.
4. What did one ocean say to another?
Nothing, it just waved.
5. Why does the river have problems remembering things?
Because she is becoming sea nile.
6. Why did the ocean break up with the pond?
She thought he was too shallow.
7. What did the bottled water tell the spy?
The names bond, Hydrogen bond.
8. Why does water never laugh at jokes?
It isn’t a fan of dry humor.
9. How do you know if an ant is a boy or a girl?
If you toss it in the water and it sinks, it’s a girl. If the ant floats, it’s a buoyant.
10. How do you make holy water?
Make sure to boil the hell out of it.
11. The weatherman said it might get a bit drizzly outside.
You can expect a Lil’ Wayne.
12. What did Snoop Dog need to get an umbrella?
13. When does it start to rain money?
When there is change in the weather.
14. Why are oceans so meticulous?
They like to be pacific.
15. What is the king’s favorite type of precipitation?
Hail, of course!
16. What is another king’s favorite type of precipitation?
17. My friend couldn’t pay his water bill anymore.
I sent him a Get Well Soon card.
18. Why do sharks only swim in salt water?
Because pepper always makes them sneeze.
19. Why did the ocean leave the party early?
She was getting really tide.
20. Why is a river an amazing roommate?
He just likes to go with the flow.
21. What did one water bottle ask the other water bottle?
Water you doing today?
22. Why do poets always write about the sea?
They just can’t fathom her depths.
23. Why did the lake date the river?
He heard that she had a bubbly personality.
24. Why don’t you see an ocean in school?
They just can’t wade through all that homework.
25. Did you hear about the ocean and sea having a baby?
It was a buoy!
26. What is the ocean’s favorite lullaby?
Roe, Roe, Roe Your Boat.
27. Where do water droplets go to settle arguments?
The Supreme Quart.
28. If Smart water were actually smart…
Then why did it get bottled?
29. Where do meteorologists like to drink after work?
The closest ISOBAR.
30. What do you call it when you get a month’s worth of rain at once?
31. Why is the ocean always on time?
She likes to stay current.
32. What can you do if you are the ocean?
Watever you want.
33. Did you ever hear the joke about the three holes in the ground?
Well, well, well.
34. What did the beaver say after she slipped in water?
35. What do you call two days of rain in a row in Seattle?
36. What do you call a wet teddy bear?
A drizzly bear.
37. What did the sink say to the water faucet?
You’re a real drip.
38. Why does the river never get lost?
She always finds the right pathwave.
39. How did the raindrop ask another raindrop on a date?
He asked her “Water you doing tonight?”
40. What do you call dangerous amounts of precipitation?
A rain of terror.
41. Why was the man using ketchup during the rain?
Someone said it was raining cats and hot dogs.
42. What is worse than when it is raining buckets?
43. What do you call a tooth in a glass full of water?
A one molar solution.
44. What do you call it when it rains ducks and geese?
45. What goes up when rain starts to come down?
46. What happens before it starts raining candy?
47. RIP to Boiled Water.
You will be sorely mist.
48. Why couldn’t the fish watch YouTube?
He couldn’t stream the video.
49. What do you call water that is good for you?
50. What did the fish say when it ran into the wall?