You see them every time you glance at the afternoon sky. You hear them every morning when they chirp from their branches. But have you ever really thought about how beautiful birds are and how lucky we are to witness their magic every single day?
They are graceful, they are colorful, and they are melodic. Not to mention, they have inspired some hilarious jokes. Here are some bird puns that are going to ruffle your feathers.
1. When should you buy a bird?
When it’s going cheep!
2. Did you hear the one about the crow and the telephone pole?
He wanted to make a long distance caw.
3. How does a bird with a broken wing manage to land safely?
With its sparrowchute.
4. Why did the little bird get in trouble at school?
Because he was caught tweeting on a test.
5. How do crows stick together in a flock?
6. What do you call a parrot that flew away?
7. What do you call a sad bird?
8. What kind of math do Snowy Owls like?
9. What do you call a very rude bird?
10. Why couldn’t anyone see the bird?
Because it was in da skies!
11. What kind of birds do you usually find locked up?
12. How did the bird break into the house?
With a crow bar.
13. What language do geese speak?
14. What kind of bird runs the church?
15. Why did the pelican get kicked out of the restaurant?
Because he had a very big bill.
16. What do you get when you kiss a diseased bird?
17. What does a bird like in his soup?
18. What bird movie won an Oscar?
Lord of the Wings.
19. What do you get if you cross a duck with a firework?
20. What is a parrot’s favorite game?
Hide and Speak!
21. What do you call a bird that kicks your butt?
22. Why did Mozart sell his chickens?
Because they kept saying “bach bach”!
23. What kind of bird doesn’t need a comb?
A bald eagle.
24. Where does bird royalty live?
25. What kind of bird can carry the most weight?
26. What books did the owl like?
27. What robs you while you’re in the bathtub?
A robber ducky.
28. What bird can you buy at the grocery store?
29. What bird is helpful at dinner?
30. What’s another name for a clever duck?
A wise quacker!
31. Which bird is always out of breath?
32. What soap do birds use?
33. Where do birds invest their money?
In the stork market!
34. What did the Eagle say when he was cold?
35. What do you call a duck on drugs?
36. Which birds steal soap from the bath?
37. How many cans does it take to make a bird?
38. What do you call a bunch of chickens playing hide-and-seek?
39. What do you call a sick eagle?
40. What did they call the canary that flew into the pastry dish?
41. What birds spend all their time on their knees?
Birds of prey!
42. What does duck eat with his soup?
43. What do you get when you cross a bird with a comedian?
44. What do you call a crate of ducks?
A box of quackers.
45. How do chickens get strong?
46. Why do hummingbirds hum?
Because they don’t know the words.
47. What do you give a sick bird?
48. Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be baygulls!
49. What do you call a chicken in the 1960’s?
A funky chicken.
50. What is green and pecks on trees?
Woody the Wood Pickle.