9. Eleven years later, he still calls my parents and grandparents trying to get my phone number.
“Eleven years later, he still calls my parents and grandparents trying to get my phone number. We only dated two months.”
10. He bought the house across the street from me, and would tap on my window at 3-4 am every morning.
“Multiple, brief stories about the same guy.
We were off and on for 5 years. After him becoming super controlling for the last year, going through my phone, following me to work and school to see if I was actually there, so on, he broke up with me, and I realized enough was enough and I wouldn’t take him back. I started dating my best friend shortly after. The following transpired from the day we broke up, until now. It’s been 5 years.
1) Shows up at my at the time boyfriend’s house, peeks in through the windows of all the rooms including my boyfriend’s 3-year-old’s room looking for me. Used to drive by late at night, park his car a street over to watch for me.
2) Left a bag full of condoms and sex toys (not mine) on boyfriend’s front step with a note saying
Have fun with your whore.’
3) Posted my nudes and Facebook profile link with my phone number on 4Chan.
4) Bought the house across the street from me, and would tap on my window at 3-4 am every morning.
5) I was sitting outside my house with a friend and he showed up at the driver side window waving a gun around threatening to shoot us.
6) Showed up at my house with a gun and said he was going to kill me and then himself.
7) I finally had him baker acted and he TALKED HIMSELF OUT OF IT. And then called me to come get him.
8) Would send me videos of him cutting his wrist.
9) Still randomly calls me confessing his love for me and says if he doesn’t wake up to me in 10 years he’s going to kill himself.
10) Harasses my friends when he sees them in public asking them to talk to me and convince me he loves me.
He’s married and has two kids. I’ll never be free.”