Founded in 2010, Thought Catalog is a digital magazine owned and operated by The Thought & Expression LLC, an experimental media group based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Thought Catalog content should be fun, smart, and creative, i.e., entertaining, journalistic, and literary.
- The site should be beautiful and clutter-free.
- We believe all thinking is relevant and strive for a value-neutral editorial policy governed by openness. The more worldviews and rhetorical styles on the site, the better. We want to tell all sides of the story.
- We’re about today. But our mission is also archival. We want to catalog the times for tomorrow.
- We want to help shape culture by empowering you to share your ideas and stories with the world.
- Publisher, Chris Lavergne: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertising & media kit requests: email@example.com.