Must not watch porn and must not have patriotic tattoos. Most people seem to think these deal-breakers of mine are ‘controversial’.
I’m Catholic, so I’m only interested in dating Catholic women — that isn’t terribly controversial, most people are fine with that — but naturally as a Catholic I’m also Pro-Life (and of course I expect my partner to be Pro-Life) and that’s when a lot of people look at me like I’m some monster. It’s really stupid but that’s the cultural climate in America right now.
- No Christians or religions that require me to go with them constantly to a temple of some sorts. Don’t care about the occasional visit for events and whatever, but no weekly bullshit.
- No cigarette smokers.
- No country girls. Don’t care for the lifestyle and find it boring.
- No girls from super rich families that are snobs. It’d be nice to have a sugar mama but her family and her attitude would be a pain in the ass to deal with.
- No women with kids who are over tenish or have the child’s biological father in their life.
- I like sexually adventurous women but I can’t bring myself to get into bdsm, of any form.
- If you have some slight bad hygiene issues, it’s whatever. But if you have ugly or nasty hair, keep walking.
- If she has a nasty bathroom or there’s just stuff lying around everywhere in there, I don’t want to live with her.
- I don’t think I’ve met a woman in my age range that doesn’t know how to use a computer or smartphone yet, but if she hates them or refuses to use them, then she needs to learn quick.
- Weird one as well, she has to have a driver’s licence. Don’t wanna drive her around everywhere.
- No military women.
- No super skinny women without curves. Rails aren’t much to grab on to. Fit, fat, thicc are all a go.
- And my most selfish one, if she doesn’t like Indian food, I don’t like her.