Dating a girl who reads will undoubtedly enhance your life. Here is why you should date a bookworm.
1. She is curious. A girl who loves to read is an avid learner; always hungry for more knowledge and more books. She will be just as curious about you and your life and will definitely keep things interesting.
2. She knows how to hold a real conversation. A girl who reads wants to talk about everything with you. You will have sincere and deep conversations with her, not just small talk. She will tell you about her life and the stories she reads that are stored in the depths of her mind and she will fervently listen to yours.
3. She will understand you. She will understand the different characters of you; the good, the bad and the ugly. The victim and the villain. The strong and the weak. She will be able to dissect you just as she does with the characters in her books and she will understand what triggers each side of you, more importantly, she will know exactly how to deal with every single one of them.
4. She doesn’t mind spending time alone. A girl who reads probably craves alone time more than any other girl. She doesn’t mind entertaining herself with a pile of books. You will never have to worry about taking care of her-ever. She loves her books just as much as she loves you.
5. She will read you. She will read your silence, your body language, the way you talk about something you are passionate about and the way you talk about something you loathe. She will read your insecurities and your fears and she will always read between the lines. You don’t have to worry about being misunderstood, she can write essays about you.
6. She will always know what to say. She is articulate and knows how to use her words wisely and pick her battles. She will know what to say when you are happy or when you are sad, and she will always be the voice of inspiration for you. After all, she has traveled through time and lived many lives and many moments in her books that nothing catches her off guard.
7. She appreciates the small things. She will appreciate the little things you do for her, the things that others may take for granted. She finds beauty in the most minuscule details and she will find beauty in the subtle things you do that no one else notices.
8. She is reliable. A girl who reads is a thinker, which means you can talk to her about your problems and your struggles and she will be able to understand it and help you out. She might think of unusual ways to help you but she will.
9. She will be able to teach you things. She always knows something random she read somewhere. She will use quotes from her favorite authors and share with you the lessons learned from the book she just finished. She may even introduce you to the world of reading-which is priceless.
10. She will remember everything you tell her. From your favorite movie to your first childhood home; she will remember all the things you tell her and she will try to connect your past to your future and analyze you based on your stories. She will also remember the things you don’t like and she will know how to avoid it.
11. She is empathetic. She is highly intuitive and comprehends what people are going through even if she has never gone through it herself. She will put herself in your shoes and will be better equipped to see things from your perspective.
12. She is romantic. After all, she is into fantasies and fairy-tales and will try to bring those to life. She will surprise you with small or big romantic gestures and might write you poems and love letters. She will sail with you in her fairy-tale.
13. She is not hard to please. You can take to her a small café in the city or just wander aimlessly through the streets and she will have a blast. And when it comes to gifts, you can always buy her books and she will not ask for more.
14. She will challenge you. She may not always agree with you and she will try to get you to see things from her point of view. A girl who reads is intelligent and witty and she will give you a run for your money.
15. She wants you to be the heart of her story. She wants a happy ending, she wants her life to be an inspirational story for the whole world to read and she wants you to be the main character. She wants you to be her muse.