There is an intense karmic bond between a Scorpio and a Virgo. When you take a water element and an earth element, you create something powerful and life-long. Is it a good love match though? Can Virgo handle Scorpio’s confidence? Can Scorpio understand Virgo’s practicality and perfectionism?
Virgo and Scorpio Compatibility
The Virgo Zodiac
- Virgo‘s ruling planet is Mars, the planet of wisdom and communication.
- The symbol for Virgo is a virgin, or a woman, representing fertility and wisdom.
- As an earth sign, a Virgo is intellectual, efficient, practical, and good at getting jobs done.
- As a mutable sign, a Virgo can tailor themselves to different situations in life as long as they can analyze the situation first and organize their thoughts.
- Virgo personality traits:
- Good communicators
- Patient, dependable, organized hard-workers
- Judgemental and bossy perfectionists
- Would rather sit back and observe but can be social butterflies if need be
- This sun sign tends to worry and overthink and be overly critical of everything, especially their relationships.
- Virgo man personality traits:
- Overanalyzes everything
- Wants a partner who respects his desire for order and cleanliness
- The Virgo man will be ready to settle down if his lover is loyal and willing to settle down too, but he doesn’t want to feel smothered.
- Virgo woman personality traits:
- Practical and realistic in love
- Cautious in relationships
- A Virgo woman won’t be materialistic, so don’t expect to win her heart with gifts
Virgos will overanalyze every word you say to them and every text you send. However, they are excellent communicators, so they aren’t going to stew when they are worried something is wrong. They are going to confront you about it. They are going to ask you what you meant by a certain word or phrase. More importantly, they will check in on you regularly to make sure you’re doing okay. They will genuinely care about your well-being.
Virgos are tidy, highly organized, and set in their ways. They need a partner who respects their need for order and cleanliness. They don’t want to live in a messy household. They don’t want to change their current routine, either. They need a partner who is going to abide by their rules when it comes to the chores because they believe they are always right. They believe their way is the most efficient way.
The Scorpio Zodiac
- This zodiac sign is ruled by Mars (ruler of strength, passion, and self-expression) and Pluto (ruler of psychic energy).
- The Scorpio symbol is a scorpion, which represents power and intimacy.
- As a fixed sign, a Scorpio is stable and determined. This star sign has a “my way or the highway” attitude.
- As a water sign, a Scorpio will be secretly very sensitive. They don’t like to stay in negative moods for very long, so they typically bounce back quickly — they’re known for their mood swings!
- Scorpio personality traits:
- Possessive and jealous
- Determined and wants to be in control
- Obsessive; will hold grudges
- Scorpio man personality
- A Scorpio man will notice right away if you’re trying to play games with him, so just don’t bother!
- He doesn’t like flings – he would rather be in a loving, committed relationship!
- Scorpio woman personality
- Although a Scorpio woman is confident and flirtatious, she won’t give her heart to just anyone.
- She hides her feelings until she feels comfortable opening up to her love, and showing that she’s actually, secretly emotional.
- The Scorpio woman won’t like to play or be played, so don’t bother trying to get her to chase you!
Scorpios aren’t easy to read. They will hide their real feelings until they feel comfortable with you. Although they are huge flirts, they usually aren’t willing to make the first move when it comes to committing because that would require them to show their vulnerable side and admit how much they like you. Scorpios prefer for their partner to lay the groundwork in the relationship because they are terrified of opening themselves up to heartbreak.
Scorpios might seem tough on the outside, but they are secretly sensitive. They are searching for a serious, long-term relationship with one person who will treat them right. However, since they are so emotional, they will hold grudges when you upset them. They aren’t going to get over your mistakes easily. If you screw up once, they might not forgive you. That is why you shouldn’t risk playing games with their heart. You should treat them respectfully.
Virgo and Scorpio: Friendship Compatibility
- If you’re a Scorpio zodiac and you have a Virgo friend in your life, expect intellectual, stimulating conversations, but know that they also would prefer to sit back and observe just as much. This can be good for you, Scorpio, because you tend to sit quietly too.
- Although Virgo is ruled by the planet of communication, this sign will be a lot more quiet and observant. Scorpio will notice and appreciate this because they tend to have a quietness to them too (until they’re comfortable opening up).
- If you’re a Virgo with a Scorpio friend, know that although they might not express their emotions often, they are very sensitive deep down.
- Communication is strong between these signs and because trust is so important to both of them, they know that talking about things (especially their feelings, no matter how hard it is for them to open up), is a good way to build trust.
Scorpios and Virgos are capable of having deep, meaningful conversations about their personal lives, their emotions, and humanity as a whole. These signs can challenge each other, teach each other, and stimulate each other intellectually. However, they also understand the power of silence. Since these signs are so compatible, they can sit and do nothing without feeling awkward. The quiet is comfortable. They don’t feel pressured to fill the silence to have a good time.
When Scorpios and Virgos develop a friendship, there is a deep sense of trust between them. They feel like they can talk to each other about anything because their secrets are not going to be shared. Even when a topic is uncomfortable, or an emotion is unwanted, they know they can turn to each other to express the way they are feeling. They know they are only going to strengthen their friendship by communicating, not weaken it.
Virgo and Scorpio: Sex and Love Compatibility
- The Scorpio sign and the Virgo sign are very loyal to and understanding of one another.
- Because Virgo is represented by a woman or a virgin, it would appear that the Virgo woman (or Virgo man) could hide the intensity of their sensuality until they feel comfortable enough to open up. Thankfully, a Scorpio lover will be sure to get the Virgo let loose, once they’re both comfortable. There’s enough safety and trust flowing naturally between them, and with that, they communicate with and understand each other really well.
- Scorpio’s devotion to the relationship comforts the worrying Virgo zodiac, and Virgo’s determination and patience will allow them to do what they need to do in order to satisfy their Scorpio partner.
Virgos and Scorpios feel comfortable together – and this comfort extends to the bedroom. Although Virgos might want to move a bit slower, Scorpios will help them let loose when they feel like they’re ready to take the relationship to the next step. Since Scorpios are so passionate and energetic, they turn every experience into a fun time. Plus, since they are a loyal sign, Virgos don’t have to worry about them straying. They can take comfort in the fact that they aren’t going to be betrayed.
Meanwhile, Virgos make excellent partners because they are patient and pay close attention to detail. Plus, they are perfectionists. They cannot stand knowing that they could’ve done a better job. This means that they are going to figure out exactly what a Scorpio wants in the bedroom. They are going to learn what turns them on and what turns them off. They will make sure that the other sign is satisfied and will not rest until they accomplish their mission.
Zodiac Compatibility Between Virgo or Scorpio
- If you’re a Virgo, you might find that a relationship with a Leo or Aries would be a little too intense. These fire signs have a passionate and intense nature to them, always wanting to be social and explore and be the center of attention. A down-to-earth, observant Virgo won’t like that one bit.
- If you’re a Virgo, expect a relationship with a Pisces to be your best fit. There is an incredibly strong sexual attraction and you’re practically in sync with shared activities and emotions. One of you might get dissatisfied with the relationship at some point, but once you get through that hurdle and communicate, you’ll see that this is true love.
- If you’re a Scorpio, you’ll find that earth sign Capricorn or air sign Libra would be a good fit for you. Capricorns and Scorpios complement each other: Scorpios are mysterious and suspicious of others, but Capricorn has a very serious, dependable vibe that comforts Scorpio enough for them to open up. Libra is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, while Scorpio is dually ruled by Mars, the planet of passion; and this balance and harmony can make for a satisfying relationship.
- If you’re a Scorpio, expect that a relationship with fire sign Sagittarius is just a hot mess. Although there will be excitement when you first meet, you’ll learn over time that compromise is hard. You’ll both struggle to agree on emotions and shared values, and evidently, will also have a hard time trusting one another.
Virgos need a partner who is as laid-back and down to earth as they are. They aren’t going to mesh well with someone who is too intense. Most of the time, they would rather be at home or working at the office than attending wild parties, so they need a partner who is okay with acting as a homebody. They also need a partner who is willing to communicate with them openly. They don’t want their conversations to feel like trying to pull teeth.
Meanwhile, Scorpios need a partner who is dependable. They need to feel safe and comfortable with their partner because it’s not easy for them to open up about their feelings. When they’re with the wrong person, they will close themselves off. They need someone they can trust. If they have doubts about their partner’s faithfulness or overall intentions, then the relationship is going to fall apart rather quickly. They can’t sustain a relationship without trust.Scorpio: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope Virgo: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope