1. You have to attend a zombie school to be part of the zombie cast in The Walking Dead.
4. Daryl Dixon, or Norman Reedus, carries around a $300 crossbow.
5. Apparently, “eating” people is the hardest part of their job, according to one of the zombies.
6. AMC paid homage to Breaking Bad in this scene. Blue meth? You got it.
7. There’s a wikipedia page that details the symptoms of a zombie bite.
8. The SWAT team was called into a shoot because residents thought there was an actual sniper on the roof!
9. The word “zombie” isn’t said a single time in the world of The Walking Dead. The reasoning behind this? George Romero movies never existed in this universe.
10. If you haven’t noticed, the walkers progressively change color as the season progresses. This is to show that they decay with time. Now that’s paying attention to detail!
11. Remember the church in Season 1? The sign out front read, Revelations 16:13.
Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
There were three walkers roaming around in that church.
12. Morley is a fictional brand of cigarettes. Dale thought about smoking some in Season 1.
14. The season 3 intro was under scrutiny at some point in time because two names appeared next to shell casings — and you know what happened to those two. And theorists say the producers did this on purpose for some foreshadowing. Hmm.