There was a full moon on November 23, 2018 in the sign of Gemini. This full moon was all about finding our peace in the midst of chaos. The full moon reminded many of us of the loss and devastation this year has brought as well as the unimaginable doors it has (and has yet to) opened. This full moon you were being asked to continue your quest, to focus on the positive things, to find peace in the noise, and to become humble with who you are. This full moon also brought a bundle of divine feminine energy that really emphasized and focused on opening ourselves up to opportunity. Needless to say, there is lingering energy. Here are 12 signs that November’s full moon is still affecting your body:
1. You feel exceptionally brave.
2. You find yourself longing for past moments but still remain grateful for the present.
3. You are truly prioritizing your health and what you need in order to live your best life.
4. You are starting to unravel your vision for your life and what you want it to look like, you finally are taking ownership of the life you crave.
5. Things are slowly but surly becoming a lot more settled.
6. You feel the desire and drive to set new goals for yourself, you are seeking productivity more than you are rest.
7. You are starting to understand what you want.
8. You have recently felt an insane amount of anxiety.
9. You find yourself not responding to everything like you used to, you’re learning how to make silence meaningful.
10. The truth you have been denying isn’t something you can ignore or deny anymore.
11. You find yourself turning inward rather than reaching out to everyone.
12. You are extremely focused on the future and really rebuilding it for yourself.