1. What’s the first thing you grab for in the morning?
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
3. What do you think people notice most about you?
4. Who do you hope people notice most about you?
5. What is your biggest weakness/fatal flaw?
6. What is your biggest strength?
7. What to you is the perfect, most ideal age to be?
8. High school. Awesome or terrible?
9. Cats or dogs?
10. Adjective that best describes you when you’re drunk?
11. Why do you love your best friend so much?
12. Where do you want to go more than any other place in the world?
13. Beaches or snow?
14. What is your absolute, number one, biggest pet peeve?
15. What is one personality trait you simply have no time for?
16. Zodiac, MBTI, or Birth Order? Which is the one you lean towards?
17. Do you believe in something after death?
18. How does someone instantaneously get on your good side?
19. How about your bad side?
20. How do you hope you’re described by people when you’re not around?
21. What is your least favorite attribute about yourself?
22. Is it okay to sleep with socks on?
23. Coffee or tea?
24. How many dates until you feel like it’s okay to have sex with someone?
25. What is your love language?
26. Do you or do you not believe in ghosts?
27. What’s your vice?
28. Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram?
29. Favorite artist?
30. Odd numbers or even numbers?
31. Do you believe in organizing or life or letting things just happen?
32. Are you more right brained or left brained?
33. Which do you prefer, logic or creativity?
34. Do you think opposites truly attract?
35. What is your Hogwarts house?
36. Ask for permission or ask for forgiveness?
37. Do you think chemistry is instant or grows with time?
38. Do you trust someone until proven otherwise or do you think trust has to be earned no matter who with?
39. Are there situations in which you think lying is okay and understandable?
40. Comfortable silences or non-stop conversation?
41. Do you believe in fate or do you think we’re in complete control over our circumstances?
42. Love or money?
43. Impulsive or methodical?
44. Are you pro-technology/constantly connected or do you think digital detoxes are super necessary?
45. Do you think it’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?
46. Do you question things even if it will bother someone or do you try to not rock the boat?
47. TV shows or Movies?
48. Books or Magazines?
49. Which is more preferable — being nice or being fair?
50. Describe what would bring you the ultimate happiness in life.