1. What’s the most obscure fact you know that would make you win on Jeopardy?
2. What is your favorite version of the potato?
3. If I gave you the money to set up a theme restaurant or bar, what would be the theme? What would you call the establishment? What would be the signature cocktail?
4. If you could only eat one type of cheese for the rest of your life, which type of cheese would it be?
5. What’s the coolest place you’ve taken that pair of shoes?
6. When’s the last time you saw a monkey?
7. If you were a guest on a late-night talk show, what story would you tell?
8. Who’s the artist you’ve listened to the most in the past month?
9. Please rank: Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa John’s, Little Caesars.
10. If you could reshoot any film, shot for shot with the cast of the looney toons, which film should you pick?
11. Do you have an internal monologue? Like, do you think in words, images, some other way?
12. When you put your socks and shoes on, do you do: sock, shoe, sock, shoe or sock, sock, shoe shoe?
13. Would you rather drink Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
14. What’s your opinion on cows?
15. Who is your favorite villain?
16. If you had to be half lobster, would you want your top half or bottom half to be lobster?
17. Compare yourself to a lead character from a movie.
18. What is your favorite video game?
19. Do you believe in aliens? Why or why not?
20. Are you a Goldfish or Cheez-It kind of person?
21. What’s your oldest memory?
22. Tell me a memory you have about fruit.
23. What is something you can talk/rant about for 10 uninterrupted minutes and still have more to say?
24. What are two facts about yourself that are true, but also seem contradictory?
25. What do you dream about?
26. What’s the best thing that happened to you today?
27. Have you read any good books recently?
28. What’s in the trunk of your car right now?
29. What is your ‘everyday superpower’? (My SO always gets amazing parking, and always picks the fastest line at the supermarket.)
30. What’s your favorite breakfast food?