What will a relationship be like with two nurturing earth signs like Taurus and Virgo? Lots of love, stability, and hard work, and evidently, a great love match. Let’s get to know a little bit more of their personalities and see how it will play out:
Taurus and Virgo Compatibility
The Taurus Zodiac
- Taurus is ruled by Venus, the planet of love and beauty. This sun sign is known to be grounded and patient, and those characteristics will evidently bleed into their relationships.
- The Taurus zodiac sign is represented by a bull, the epitome of stubbornness, determination, and strength.
- As a fixed sign, this astrology sign will be nurturing, stable, and patient. They like to wait for things to bloom naturally.
- As an earth sign, they are stable, hardworking, and like to stick to a routine. They like to live comfortably, and so they’ll most likely care about materialistic things.
Personality traits of the Taurus zodiac:
- Patient, understanding
- Stubborn, determined, committed
- Generous, nurturing, kind
- Easy-going but don’t like to be pushed out of their comfort zone. They’re terrified of change!
A Taurus man’s personality:
- Strong, yet tender
- Loyal and will expect loyalty in return
- Will show his emotional side when he trusts someone
- The Taurus man won’t really be spontaneous or sexually adventurous. He likes routine and will feel comfortable when or if you develop a routine with them.
Taurus woman’s personality:
- She is a woman who appreciates the finer things in life.
- Patient and okay with a slower, naturally unfolding relationship.
- She is more in tune with her Venus ruling than a Taurus man is. She’s sensual and will want to be seduced in the bedroom!
Taurus are one of the most patient signs of the zodiac. They prefer to become friends with someone before they develop a romantic relationship because they move very slowly. Taurus aren’t in a rush to settle down with anyone because they are terrified of change. This sign doesn’t want their lives to turn upside down in the blink of an eye. Taurus would rather get to know someone a little more each day and work their way up to a serious relationship. That way, nothing changes too quickly.
Even once they commit to a relationship, Taurus prefers to stick to their practiced routine. They are stubborn, so if someone tries to get them to change their current way of living, they are going to resist. Taurus need a partner who understands they are set in their ways. They like to eat at the same restaurants each week, visit the same movie theaters, and watch the same TV shows. Taurus are hesitant to break free from their comfort zone, so they won’t work well with a sign who craves constant adventure.
The Virgo Zodiac
- Virgo is ruled by Mercury.
- The symbol for Virgo is a virgin or a woman. In astrology, she represents fertility and wisdom.
- As an earth sign, a Virgo is intellectual, efficient, and practical. She can appear down-to-earth sometimes too.
- As a mutable sign, a Virgo can tailor themselves to different situations in life. However, they need to analyze the situation first and organize their thoughts.
Virgo’s personality traits:
- Good communicators
- Patient, dependable, organized hard-workers
- Judgemental and bossy perfectionists
- Would rather sit back and observe but can be social butterflies if need be
- This astrology sign tends to worry and overthink and be overly critical of everything, especially their relationships.
A Virgo man’s personality traits:
- Will overanalyze everything
- Very organized and hard-working
- He will be ready to settle down if his lover is loyal and willing to settle down too.
- In love, he doesn’t want to feel smothered.
Virgo woman’s personality traits:
- Bossy and judgemental
- Practical and realistic and cautious in love
- A woman who over-analyzes and is overly-critical of everything.
Virgos are independent. They prefer to accomplish tasks on their own because they don’t trust others to get things done the right way. They trust themselves more. After all, they are organized, analytic, and hardworking. They are excellent employees and tend to do well with their careers. Unfortunately, because they are perfectionists, they can be quite bossy when it comes to friendships and relationships. They will want their partner to do things their way because they believe it is the right way.
Virgos are cautious when it comes to love. They have trouble accepting kindness because they worry someone might have secret motives. Virgos are going to overanalyze every text and every compliment. They want to make sure they are reading signals correctly. Virgos don’t want to get excited about a relationship that is never going to come to fruition. They try to keep themselves grounded.
Taurus and Virgo: Friendship Compatibility
- Both have earth energy, making them very grounded, realistic, and practical.
- Nurturing and loyal, especially to one another.
- Taurus and Virgo are willing to work hard to get the things they want out of life. They are able to work together to make it happen if need be.
- Despite the fact that Virgo won’t love Taurus’ stubbornness and Taurus will be annoyed at how critical Virgo is, this is a great friendship.
Virgos and Taurus are both nurturing signs. They prefer to take relationships slowly and will need a while for their relationship to grow. However, they will take good care of each other as soon as they become an official couple. Virgos and Taurus will help each other with chores. They will listen to each other vent and support each other when it comes to their career ambitions and personal growth. Virgo and Taurus will make a strong team. They will accomplish a lot as long as they work together.
Both of these signs are hard workers. Taurus and Virgo understand nothing good is going to come without putting in the effort. Because they both have a practical, realistic view of the world, they are willing to put effort into their relationship to keep it strong. However, they will also understand they are allowed to have a life outside of their relationship. They will still have hobbies. They will still have career goals. Their life won’t revolve around their love.
Taurus and Virgo: Sex and Love Compatibility
- A Taurus Virgo relationship might take a while to develop, but will get better and stronger over time.
- Practical and realistic in love
- Loyal, nurturing, sincere
- Both are materialistic and will work hard for a comfortable life, especially if they can do it with a loved one.
- A Taurus partner will be romantic and sensual while a Virgo partner will be communicative and understanding. They’ll be able to learn from one another to make things work.
- If your moon sign is in Taurus, you like to invest in a relationship until it’s strong and sturdy. If your moon sign is in Virgo, you like routine and stability in a relationship.
Both of these signs move slowly when it comes to relationships. It’s going to take a while for them to open up to each other. They will develop a strong friendship first, and then they will move into relationship territory. By the time these two signs make a commitment to each other, they are going to have complete trust in each other. They are going to pledge their loyalty and do their best to take care of each other. The more time that passes, the stronger their bond will become.
Since these signs are both practical, they are going to have realistic expectations for each other. They are going to understand when life gets in the way of their relationship and won’t cry about forces outside of their control. These signs are also skilled communicators. If something goes wrong, they are going to be open about how they are feeling and come to a compromise. These signs are fixers, not quitters. They won’t give up on their relationship easily.
Taurus and Virgo compatibility (Taurus man + Virgo woman)
These two zodiac signs don’t mind taking the relationship slowly. They don’t rush into new experiences. Both of them take the time to analyze new situations and ask themselves whether they’re making the best decision. These signs make a great love match because they are patient and understanding with one another.
Taurus and Virgo compatibility (Taurus woman + Virgo man)
These signs understand relationships aren’t easy. They are willing to put effort into their communication and compromises. Virgo and Taurus know they need to work hard if they want to stay together. They are practical, so they won’t have unrealistic expectations for one another. Overall, these signs could last a lifetime.
Taurus and Virgo compatibility (Taurus man + Virgo man)
Virgo and Taurus are extremely loyal. Once they commit to a partner, they aren’t going to abandon them. They only have eyes for one person at a time. Since they can trust each other completely, these signs won’t have many reasons to argue. The relationship will be a peaceful one.
Taurus and Virgo compatibility (Taurus woman + Virgo woman)
Although Taurus are scared of change, they will take a chance on the right person. Virgo will stick around long enough for Taurus to become comfortable. It might take a while for these signs to commit, but once they do, they will be inseparable.
Zodiac Compatibility With A Taurus or Virgo
- If you’re a Virgo, expect a relationship with the Capricorn sign to be a strong one! You both are very patient and understanding of one another and will find that communication is strong. Both signs lack emotion but are trusting enough of one another to peel back the layers.
- If you’re a Virgo, you might find that a relationship with a Leo or Aries would be a little too intense. Fire signs are known to be very passionate and somewhat selfish and arrogant. A practical, nurturing Virgo with their earth element won’t like that kind of personality.
- If you’re a Taurus, you’ll have a great relationship with water sign Scorpio. With a sensual Taurus and a sexual Scorpio, there’s a strong sexual attraction and emotional connection between the two of you. Be careful though. Both the Scorpion and the Taurean are prone to having a possessive attitude. As long as you can get through that, this can still be a good thing!
- If you’re a Taurus sign, expect that a relationship with an air sign, like a Libra or an Aquarius, to fail. Taurus is stubborn and possessive, Aquarius is very distant and elusive, and Libra is passive-aggressive and a big flirt. Aquarius and Taurus will struggle with loyalty in the relationship, as well as finding similarities in each others’ personalities. Libra and Taurus will just drive each other crazy and will have a hard time communicating with one another.
Although Virgos and Taurus make a great match, Virgos tend to work best with Capricorns. Both signs are practical, hardworking, and uncomfortable expressing too much emotion. However, when they get together, they will trust each other enough to open up in a way they never would with others. They will show each other sides of themselves that they usually keep hidden. Not only are they compatible on an emotional level, but they are also compatible physically and intellectually.
Meanwhile, Taurus should steer clear of air signs. They need someone who can handle their stubbornness, someone who isn’t going to push them to escape their comfort zone. More than that, they need someone who is going to stay loyal. If a Taurus cannot trust their partner, then the whole relationship is going to crumble. They can’t be with a player, a flirt, a heartbreaker. They need someone who is committed to them. Someone who will not pay attention to their other options because they are happy exactly where they are.