1. A short skirt and a looooooooooong jacket.
2. Wit. It’s no fun making snappy, playful insults if I can’t have one thrown back at me.
3. Self-love and self-confidence. A girl (or anyone) who knows their worth is always attractive.
4. The ability to not take herself too seriously. If she doesn’t take herself too seriously, she’ll probably have a good sense of humor, be able to be kind to other people, be happier, smarter, and not get bogged down when things don’t quite go her way. Guys should also not take themselves too seriously.
5. Dimples always get me.
6. Hobbies. The amount of women I’ve met that don’t do anything outside of work, drink, socialize, and sleep is mind blowing. I’m sure similar can be said about men just wanting to watch sports and drink, I just don’t have any exposure in that area as far as dating goes.
I don’t know, I just find it interesting and attractive when a girl is into something. Could be anything, gardening, painting, a sport, going to museums, collecting something, photography, etc. I’ve just met so many girls whose answer to “so what do you do for fun?” is some version of going out drinking with friends. Which don’t get me wrong, is fun, but if that’s all you do…
7. Kindness towards others. Nothing makes a person uglier than a holier than thou or sour attitude that is never turned off.
8. A personality. She doesn’t need to be super strong hear-me-roar or sweet all the time, but she does need to have her own mind and opinions. Being able to hold up her end of the conversation is a must.
9. For me, curly hair. Extra points if it’s not tamed. I’m talking straight bedhead curly hair.
10. I’m a sucker for a girl with a great smile.
11. A good sense of humor. If I can’t make you laugh or vice versa then the relationship probably isn’t going anywhere.
12. The most attractive thing to me is a gal who’s comfortable with herself. Simply knowing what you want, having the confidence to not do what you don’t want to, having a reasonable vision of your future.
13. Friends, if they have good friend who trust her opinion, it makes me feel 100x more comfortable.
14. An ex-boyfriend who speaks highly of them.
15. Glasses. Something about girls wearing glasses is attractive to me.
16. A brain. I will never understand how people think playing stupid is attractive.
17. The ability to laugh at herself. Confidence.
18. A beautiful laugh, one that makes the world stop for the briefest of moments.
19. The same interests as me, and similar enthusiasm. You geek over the same things I geek? I’m already half won over.
20. Not needing a man. The more she doesn’t need me, the more attractive she is to me.
21. Good morals.
22. The ability to keep a conversation with me and enjoy it the entire time because they are interested in what they’re talking about with me.
23. Nice legs. Oh man, I’m a sucker for nice legs.
24. Intellectual curiosity and drive will usually do it for me.
25. A nice butt. Why the hell is everyone mentioning etiquette and interests? Do you see that from across a room? No, but you can see a sweet booty. Everything else is nice and some of it necessary. However I can’t remember a time looking across a room, seeing a beautiful woman and thinking, “I hope she has a great sense of humor.”
26. Empathy. Wait, is empathy a kink? I’m pretty sure that I have an empathy kink.
27. Common sense. Not necessarily attractive, but if you don’t have it, it’s the most unattractive.
28. A sense of independence.
29. An accent. Gotta love those Brits and Aussies, man.
30. Passion about pretty much anything. Being driven towards a goal is HOT!