1. Search for beauty gurus on YouTube to learn how to apply your makeup the correct way. Hint: Dab some powder onto your lips after applying your color to make any lipstick look matte.
2. Buy a push-up bra to create the illusion you’re a cup size bigger. Or shell out some extra cash at Victoria’s Secret for a bombshell bra, so you look two cup sizes bigger.
3. Accessorize. Wear a long necklace that draws attention to your cleavage and wear belts to make your waist look smaller.
4. Buy fishnets. You don’t have to wear them with a mini-skirt or a dress that climbs up your thighs. You can place them underneath your shorts if you want. They’ll still look stylish.
5. Get a tattoo on your hip or a piercing in your belly button, so you feel like you have a sexy little secret. Just make sure it’s something you really want.
6. Wear high waisted jeans and shorts and skirts. If your ass normally looks flat, high waisted items will change that. If your ass normally looks fantastic, high waisted items will make it look even better.
7. Learn how to walk in heels. High ones. Sexy ones.
8. Part your hair a different way than usual. It’s a super small change that’ll take you two seconds to do, but it can make you look entirely different.
9. Get your nails done. Sure, you could paint them on your own, but the professionals will add a design too complicated for you to pull off at home. And don’t forget that massage.
10. Find a perfume that smells sexy. It doesn’t have to be expensive. If you want to save cash, buy body spray, instead.
11. Buy something made of leather. A leather skirt, leather pants, or just a leather jacket. It’ll make you feel badass.
12. Get a wax done by a professional. You’ll be happy that you don’t have to worry about shaving for a few weeks.
13. Wear matching underwear. Nothing can make a woman feel more powerful than wearing black on black.
14. Exercise. Decide if you want abs, a tighter ass, or more muscular arms, and then work your hardest to get them. There are plenty of fitness channels on YouTube, so you don’t even have to join a gym.
15. Figure out how to fill in your eyebrows or just leave them alone. Natural brows look much better than super heavy, intimidating brows.
16. If you wear glasses, make sure you pick up a pair that flatters your face shape. Or, if you can’t stand wearing them, invest in contacts.
17. Get to the hair salon. Dye your hair a new color to feel like a completely new person. Or at least get your dead ends chopped off and your roots touched up.