3. Be straightforward.
A lot of successful men choose sugar dating because they value efficiency and they don’t want to waste their time, so sugar babies should be straightforward about their needs and expectations. They should also feel free to ask as many questions as necessary to figure out whether a specific sugar daddy’s desired approach, intentions, and expectations match theirs. Early on, a sugar baby should address how often she’s available and/or willing to meet, and exactly what she expects in terms of gifts, shopping sprees, allowance, help with tuition, credit card payments, vacations, housing, mentorship, etc. She should also be honest about why she’s choosing the sugar baby lifestyle. Sugar daddies like to know exactly how they’re helping out so they can feel good about their contribution to a young woman’s life.
4. Outline a specific, mutually beneficial agreement.
If a sugar baby and sugar daddy click and their needs are aligned, the next step is to solidify the exact terms of the relationship. The more specific the agreement, the easier it will be for both parties to know exactly what their obligations are. Consider the following:
- What time of day will you meet up, and for how many hours?
- Where exactly will you meet (hotel, sugar baby’s place, sugar daddy’s home)?
- What will a typical date entail (theater, lunch, travel, long walks, cocktail parties, movies)?
- Will you hang out alone, or will you be seen in public together?
- When will you receive payment/gifts/etc.?
- How long do you anticipate the relationship will last?
- What do each of you consider a dealbreaker (failure to make timely payments, a last minute cancellation, the discovery that you’re not exclusively dating each other, or a request deemed too greedy)?