1. To be accepting of what you see in the mirror today, even if you want to change it for the better.
But difficulties, uncomfortable situations, and the struggles that we face, do more than give us grief and great stories – they temper the soul.
17. Knowing that ultimately if you want to go as far as possible, it’s not just up to you.
1. That first brutal day of winter, the one where you contemplate quitting your job or quitting school just so you don’t have to go outside. But your moment of weakness passes.
“Open-mindedness,” I would argue, is a term that has become synonymous with people who identify as politically liberal.
“Oh girl, those muscles, I can’t date you with those muscles.”
We all lust. And that is the tragic truth.
1. The notion that there is such a thing as “friendly competition” is not something you quite understand. And people actually expect you to believe it. LOL.
A healthy relationship with social media that doesn’t involve getting into Twitter fights, posting endless selfies, or stressing over how many likes something got in the past hour.
1. You legitimately think that you might have forgotten how to kiss.