1. When you text her at some point throughout the day, just to tell her you’re thinking about her.
2. When you kiss her forehead.
3. When you randomly tell her you love her.
4. When you open the door for her, or pull out her chair for her.
5. When you do something little for her, like clearing the dishes from the table, without asking.
6. When you make eye contact with her when she speaks.
7. When you head to work before she does, and leave her a little note on the table.
8. When you buy her favorite candy at the store.
9. When you surprise her with the little thing she’s been talking about wanting.
10. When you kiss her on the cheek.
11. When you grab her hand and squeeze it in yours.
12. When you ask her about her day.
13. When you bring her into a hug or kiss in public.
14. When you talk about her to your friends or family.
15. When you put the toilet seat down.
16. When you put your arm around her.
17. When you cuddle her, at least for a little bit, at night. (Even if your arm gets sleepy and cramped.)
18. When you compliment her.
19. When you notice the little things, like the fact that she cooked your favorite meal, or how she parted her hair differently.
20. When you take a moment to do something special with her, like slow dance across the living room or look at the stars together.
21. When you tell her how thankful you are.
22. When you tell her ‘goodnight’ and ‘good morning’, just so she knows you’re thinking of her at the beginning and end of every day.
23. When you stay up for a little, even when you’re super tired, just to spend more time with her.
24. When you see that she’s overwhelmed and ask her what’s on her mind.
25. When you do little things to help her when she’s stressed.
26. When you act silly to try to get her to laugh.
27. When you really listen to her.
28. When you express emotion, and show her that you care or what you’re feeling.
29. When you make yourself vulnerable and share parts of yourself that not everyone sees.
30. When you tell her that you’ve fallen in love.