1. She supports your dreams and makes an effort to help you achieve them in any way she can.
2. She loves your friends and regularly asks about them. You guys don’t even care that much about having “guys night” because she can hang no matter what’s happening.
3. She still texts you naughty little somethings. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been dating she still sends you flirty texts and let’s you know how bad she’s been wanting you all day.
4. You’re more than just her boyfriend and she’s way more than just your girlfriend. You’re in a partnership. Both of you actively play a role in your relationship to make it the best it can be.
5. You can tell her anything. There’s nothing you ever feel like you need to hide from her. Ever.
6. You want to take care of her. You feel that natural instinct to want to love her and protect her even if you know she can completely handle her own.
7. You never get sick of being around her. She’s always the number one person you think of when something happens. If you find a funny clip on YouTube or you just witnessed some crazy shit happening she’s the first person you text.
8. You share the same hobbies but also have your own lives too. You guys have no problem indulging each other’s interests but also have other hobbies you like to do solo.
9. You don’t feel threatened by her need for space. You understand when she just needs to take an afternoon off to do her own thing either by herself or with friends. You don’t need to know every single detail of what she’s up to.
10. It doesn’t scare you to think about being with her for the rest of your life. You stopped caring about other girls a long time ago. Sure, you might notice a cute girl from time to time but you don’t ever think about being single anymore. You can see your girl in your life for…basically…ever. She’s perfect. What else would any other girl have that she doesn’t have or already do better?
11. You guys know how to have healthy disagreements. Neither of you are perfect and sometimes you get fed up with each other but it’s never an ugly, unfair fight of name calling or saying things you don’t mean. You both work to have productive discussions when something major comes up. And if it does get heated you both know how to back away and let each other cool down.
12. You don’t try to change each other. You both accepted a long time ago the unique quirks that both make you you. Sure, you might not understand why she does everything she does but that’s okay. You’ve accepted her flaws and imperfections just as she has accepted yours.
13. You actually like her friends and family. Maybe not all of them. Maybe not all the time. But you don’t mind hanging with her and the girls if they invite you out.
14. She inspires you to be a better person. Whether it’s her ability to be more patient with strangers or her drive to reach her goals in life you love watching her and learning from her. She makes you want to be a better man.