1. You don’t have FOMO.
Looking through snap stories envious is a thing in the past. You are completely content just staying in with wine on a Friday night. Sometimes you prefer it.
2. You don’t have too many friends but you have ones that matter.
Over the years it might have felt like you’ve lost friends but what you really gained was the friends who will be with you on your wedding day and every milestone after.
3. You look forward to the day ahead of you.
You don’t wake up with questions of where are you going. You’re there.
4. You’re really proud of yourself.
You think back to where you were. The person you used to be. And you pat yourself on the back for doing what you are doing.
5. You truly value and appreciate your parents.
Parents you used to resent and fight with have finally become your best friends.
6. You’ve stopped apologizing for being yourself.
You own the shit out of who you are and people can take it or leave it.
7. You don’t criticize your reflection but admire it.
In the past, you might have analyzed love handles or five pounds you wish you should have lost or a mark you couldn’t stand, now you like who you are and it’s changed your relationships.
8. Your goals don’t scare you but motivate you.
There might have been a time where you were fucking clueless and lost and couldn’t pull it together. But you see what you’ve done and it motivates you to do more.
9. You’ve learned to value the moment.
You aren’t constantly looking at your phone or thinking about the future or resenting the past. You value everything right now.
10. You don’t fear telling people you love them.
If you love someone you tell them straight up and you feel pretty damn good about it.