1. Seize the moment, ‘cause tomorrow you might be dead.
2. If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?
3. If anyone ever boos you off stage, that is simply applause from ghosts.
4. I embrace mistakes, they make you who you are.
5. Life’s too short to bullshit.
6. If you have something about yourself that’s different, you’re lucky. It’s not a curse.
7. You’re not gonna tell me who I am. I’m gonna tell you who I am.
8. Water off a duck’s back.
9. Bitches get stuff done.
10. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
11. Don’t get bitter, just get better.
12. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
13. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
14. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
15. Walking with your chest out and head held high says you have earned the right to stomp and pummel this particular piece of real estate.
16. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
17. A woman is like a tea bag –- you never known how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
18. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
19. Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
20. Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else.
21. Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.
22. I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me that trouble of liking them.
23. The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.
24. When in doubt, freak ‘em out.
25. I’d rather die my way than live yours.
26. I’m single because I was born that way.
27. I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
28. Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.
29. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
30. A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.
31. We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
32. Unless they paying your bills, pay them bitches no mind.
33. The hardest thing in this world is to live in it.