1. You don’t know how to make her orgasm for real. If this is the case, you should take the time to explore her body. Figure out how she likes to be touched. Learn what makes her moan the loudest and what makes her pull away. Don’t shrug your shoulders and decide it’s too hard to get her off, or that it takes too much time or effort. Put in the work, the same way she’s done with you. Most importantly, have conversations with her about her biggest desires and turn-ons. It might feel awkward to ask questions like this, but if you’re comfortable enough to have sex with this person, you should be comfortable enough to talk to this person.
2. She wants sex to be over with already. She shouldn’t feel pressured to lie to you about anything inside or outside of the bedroom. She should feel comfortable telling you when she isn’t interested in hopping into bed. Turning you down shouldn’t prompt an argument or any awkwardness. She should never feel pressured to sleep with you when she’s not in the mood. You shouldn’t make her feel like her body is the only worthwhile thing about her. If she’s only interested in hanging out (fully clothed) make sure she knows you’re excited about that, too. You don’t want her to think the only reason you keep her around is to see her naked. Remind her how much you love her personality, too.
3. She wants to boost your ego. There are plenty of other ways for her to make you feel good about yourself, other than by faking her orgasms. The more she fakes it, the less you’re going to understand about her body. You’re going to be confused about what actually turns her on and what she’s only pretending to enjoy. It’s better for the both of you if she’s honest. Make sure she knows you aren’t expecting a performance, and don’t make her feel guilty whenever she’s unable to reach climax. As long as the two of you are open and honest with each other every single time you sleep together, you’re going to keep your relationship strong.
4. She feels like her pleasure doesn’t matter. Too many women believe that sex is only supposed to feel good for the man. However, that’s far from the truth. She’s supposed to be enjoying herself as much as you’re enjoying yourself. She’s supposed to be benefiting from sex, too. In order to encourage her to enjoy her own body, don’t be too greedy in the bedroom. Don’t make her feel like her only job is to get you off. Make sure she realizes you care about her pleasure as much as your own. Make sure you give oral as often as you receive it. Make sure you return the favor after everything she does for you.
5. She’s worried about offending you. Sometimes, she might want to stop in the middle of sex without finishing. However, she might be nervous about how you’re going to react. She might pretend to orgasm to spare your feelings. Make sure she knows she never has to do that. She’s in control of her own body. If she wants to stop, she can stop at any time. No hard feelings.