Every person has a soulmate–more than one soulmate, actually–in both friendships and relationships. An Aquarius and Gemini relationship is a nearly perfect love match and if they work at the partnership, true love can be formed with ease. Let’s understand their personalities a bit and how they can work together:
Aquarius and Gemini Compatibility
The Aquarius Zodiac
- Aquarius is under the planetary ruler of Uranus. This is the only planet that spins on its side, and this zodiac sign is known to be very individualistic and original in their ways.
- The Aquarius symbol is a water bearer, representing the flow of energy, thinking, and creativity.
- As a fixed sign, this sun sign is a natural born leader with intelligence and persistence.
- As an air sign, an Aquarian is a breath of fresh air with an admirable free spirit.
- Aquarius personality traits:
- Independent, but hates being alone for long periods of time
- Friendly and they make great friends
- Intelligent, progressive, great problem solvers, good conversationalists
- Although they are fixed, it’s easy for them to adapt to new environments.
- They might seem strange at times, but that’s because they don’t care about what people think of them!
- An Aquarius lover might seem a bit aloof and elusive at times, just because they aren’t very much in tune with their feelings and would just rather ignore them.
- Aquarius man personality traits:
- Social but independent
- Good at communicating.
- His mind is always occupied with new ideas so he might appear aloof and distant.
- Don’t rush into a relationship with him–he won’t like that. Just be his friend first.
- Aquarius woman personality traits:
- Practical and intelligent
- Get her attention by standing out from the crowd — she’ll appreciate the individuality.
- Not great with emotions, so if you get too clingy, she might run away!
Aquarius are unique, free-spirited souls. They prefer to surround themselves with friends who have a similar mindset. They get along best with people who are original, quirky, and couldn’t care less about fitting in with the crowd. They are not going to match well with someone who needs constant validation and cares deeply about what the rest of the world thinks of them. An Aquarius needs a partner who is too focused on their own journey to worry about the gossip other people are spreading.
Aquarius aren’t going to rush into a new relationship without getting to know the other person first. They prefer to move slowly and take their time learning about each other. This sign isn’t going to fall in love at first sight. They would rather be friends first and gradually develop a deeper connection over time. That is why they need a partner who is patient, understanding, and independent. An Aquarius doesn’t want their wings to be clipped. They want the freedom to fly.
The Gemini Zodiac
- Gemini’s ruling planet is Mercury, the ruler of communication.
- The Gemini symbol is two pillars, representing the Greek mythology twins Castor and Pollux. This zodiac sign is often identified as “the twins,” or the “two-faced” sign of the zodiac.
- As an air sign, Geminis are intellectual, curious, cooperative, and good at putting themselves in others’ shoes.
- As a mutable sign, the Gemini sign is very adaptable, and sometimes they have a hard time connecting with/to earth.
- Gemini personality traits:
- Flexible and will go with the flow
- Inconsistent and indecisive and can get bored easily in a romantic relationship
- Good at communicating
- A social butterfly but likes alone time every once in a while
- They like to talk, think, listen, develop ideas and don’t like to focus on a single thought for very long.
- Gemini man personality traits:
- He is open to new experiences and ideas
- Love won’t last because he tends to get bored easily
- If his loved one doesn’t want to explore in the bedroom or isn’t overly excited about being with him, he’ll lose interest in the relationship.
- Gemini woman personality traits:
- Fickle in love
- Gentle one moment and distant the next.
- Open-minded and likes to try new things
- A Gemini woman wants to be excited about a relationship and won’t stay in one if it doesn’t mentally or physically stimulate her.
Geminis are flexible, adaptable, and adventurous. They are never going to turn down the opportunity to have a good time. They are going to give anything a try at least once. However, they might not want to repeat the same adventure a second time. They cannot stand routine. They cannot remain in their comfort zone for long. Unfortunately, sometimes they can come across as fickle and unreliable because their mind (and their mood) changes by the hour.
Geminis get bored easily, which is why they are considered a flight risk. When they are going through a rut in their relationship, they won’t try to fix the problem. They will leave in order to find adventure elsewhere. This sign needs a partner who is always up to have a good time. They tend to jump from relationship to relationship because as soon as things settle down and get serious, they get restless. They prefer the puppy love phase to the committed couple phase.
Aquarius and Gemini: Friendship Compatibility
- This is an exciting and energetic partnership.
- They are always on the move to new places and trying new things.
- Aquarius needs someone to understand their big ideas and Gemini is that someone, along with being the type to stimulate those ideas and an intellectual conversation.
- When of the opposite sex, they will get along so well that they might struggle to separate love from friendship.
This is one of the strongest pairings in the zodiac. Both Gemini and Aquarius are hungry for adventure, so they will never be bored when they’re in the same room. They will come up with plenty of fun, fresh ideas on how to spend their time together. When one of them thinks of a new place to visit or adventure to experience, the other will blindly follow. They will never talk each other out of having a good time. They will encourage each other to live wild and carefree.
Although these signs make excellent friends, they won’t stay friends for long. They are so compatible that they will most likely move onto a romantic relationship at some point. As a couple, they will still get the chance to explore the world together – but they will have the added benefit of having sex. While a friends with benefits relationship could work, once they sleep together, it will be hard for them to stay away from each other. Since they connect emotionally and physically, their bond will be incredibly strong.
Aquarius and Gemini: Sex and Love Compatibility
- Both signs value trust, communication, and intellectual debates.
- Their sex life might get wild because they’re both more than willing to have sex anywhere, as well as try different and exciting things in the bedroom.
- You could say it’s a good thing that they both struggle with their emotions because they will understand that in each other.
Not much is off-limits when it comes to either of these signs. If one of them thinks of an exciting new idea to try in the bedroom, then the other one is going to go along with the idea. They aren’t going to discourage each other from experimenting. They are going to encourage creativity. After all, they are going to get bored if they repeat the same moves whenever they sleep together. They are going to have a much better time if they switch things up frequently if they push each other to think outside of the box.
Outside of the bedroom, these signs could have some difficulties because they both struggle with their emotions. They don’t like to dwell on the way they are feeling and would rather push uncomfortable emotions deep down in their chest. However, since they both have trouble showing their vulnerability, they won’t hold it against each other. They will understand if there are a few secrets here and there. They will also understand if the other person isn’t in the mood to talk about what is wrong. The lack of communication won’t destroy the relationship.
Zodiac Compatibility with an Aquarius or a Gemini
- If you’re an Aquarius, you’ll find that you connect with certain signs more than others, like an Aries. There is passionate and exciting energy between air sign Aquarius and fire sign Aries: although they both lack emotional tenderness, they are still trusting of one another and good at communicating.
- If you’re an Aquarius, you’ll find that a relationship with a water sign, like Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces, won’t be the best fit. Aquarius and Scorpio have very bold, very different personalities and will have trouble understanding each other. Cancer and Pisces are both very emotional and possessive and will only want to have sex with the love of their life, while a free-spirited Aquarian won’t be interested in that in the slightest.
- If you’re a Gemini, you’ll find that you’re compatible with air sign Libra. You are both very trusting of one another and you’ll find that you can create balance in the relationship. You’ll also get along well with fire sign Leo. Gemini likes to explore in the bedroom and Leo is energetic and willing. Both signs are bad listeners and will have trouble trusting one another, but once they talk things out, this is a really fun pairing.
- If you’re a Gemini, you’ll have a hard time getting along with an earth sign, like Virgo. There’s little to no sexual compatibility between these two: Virgo will be reserved and a Gemini will want to explore. Anxious Virgo will want a devoted companion and flaky Gemini will want to flirt with everyone, and this will make it hard for trust to develop in both the romantic life and sex life.
Aquarius and Gemini make a strong pairing. However, Aquarius also work well with fire signs, like Aries. They need someone who is going to bring excitement to their life, someone who is going to whisk them away on unexpected adventures. They also need someone who is comfortable with silence, someone who is not going to hold it against them if they keep their emotions to themselves. This sign will not last with a partner who is adamant about talking about feelings or a partner who prefers to play it safe. They need an adventurous soul.
Meanwhile, a Gemini is going to get along with any sign who is energetic, passionate, and independent. They need someone who is going to surprise them on a daily basis. They also need someone who gives them space. They cannot be with a partner who is overly possessive and gets jealous easily, because they are huge flirts. They like to play the field. Even when they are in a serious relationship, they are still going to flirt with others and consider it harmless. If their partner is insecure, there are going to be a lot of arguments.
Aquarius and Gemini: Relationship Compatibility with an Aquarius or a Gemini
Gemini man + Aquarius woman:
The Gemini partner will quickly fall in love with Aquarius’ intellect and the effortless ability to be original and the star of the show. She will, in turn, become attached to those who appreciate her and who are also willing to adapt to new situations with her. These two will bring harmony and balance to the relationship.
Aquarius man + Gemini woman:
Intellectual conversations are the backbone of this relationship. The Aquarius partner will want someone who is entertaining and larger than life, and Gemini will be just what he’s looking for, with her intellect and sense of adventure.
Gemini compatibility with a Gemini:
No matter if it’s a Gemini man and woman, man and man, or woman and woman, a Gemini-Gemini relationship will be strong with their shared values, intellect, communication skills, and the open-minded, witty, and creative personalities. However, their sex life might hit some turbulence from time to time if they don’t work on the emotional depth aspect of the relationship.
Aquarius compatibility with an Aquarius:
No matter if it’s an Aquarius man and woman, man and man, or woman and woman, an Aquarius-Aquarius relationship will be interesting and exciting. They might reach an obstacle when it comes to emotions, but there are trust and understanding to balance that out. There’s a good chance of them being together forever because they understand each other better than anyone else.
Two Geminis are going to have strong chemistry in the bedroom – but they are going to have trouble in the rest of their relationship. Neither of them will feel comfortable discussing their emotions. They will hide the way they are feeling instead of talking through their issues and coming to solutions. If they are unable to get over their reluctance to show vulnerability, then their relationship is never going to grow stronger. Instead, whatever issues that exist will snowball.
Two Aquarius are going to have similar problems when it comes to the emotional aspect of their relationship. They are going to have trouble opening up to each other because they are used to hiding their emotions. They aren’t completely comfortable admitting when they are upset or angry – or even happy. However, as long as they can break down their own walls and start opening up more, they are going to have a strong relationship. They have too much in common to fail as a couple.
Aquarius and Gemini and Vedic Astrology
Western astrology is the basic understanding of the twelve zodiacs and our horoscope, while Vedic astrology dives a little further with our moon and Venus signs. In astrology, every person has a sign in the moon placement of their zodiac chart, representing our inner selves, and a sign in the Venus placement of our charts, representing love and beauty.
Aquarius moon sign personality traits:
- A “strange” personality because of your desire of figuring out new ideas and rebelling if possible.
- You have a free spirit and tend to be a bit distant.
Gemini moon sign personality traits:
- You crave connection and communication.
- It’s hard for you to feel your feelings, accept them, and move on. You can’t sit with an emotion for too long–you’ll get restless, distracted, go through some high highs and low lows.
Aquarius in Venus personality traits:
- You are a free-spirit and don’t like to be tied down.
- You’re more of a thinker than a feeler and you want a partner to challenge you intellectually.
Gemini in Venus personality traits:
- You’re flirty, jokey, and good at communication. To you, love is fun.
- You can be nervous towards commitment and won’t really be super sentimental.
Aquarius can come across as distant, even when they care about you deeply. They aren’t accustomed to talking about their emotions and they don’t like to stay in one place for long. They are always restless, always moving. Since they don’t care about what other people think, it’s rare for them to stop and consider whether they are hurting someone they care about by acting distant. They don’t mean to be a bad friend. They are simply focused on their own journey.
Geminis are fun-loving people. Their main concern is having a good time – even if it means they break a few hearts in the process. When dealing with a Gemini, you have to keep in mind that they aren’t the most sentimental sign, so they aren’t going to give thoughtful presents or think to check in on you randomly. They are big flirts, but they aren’t big on showing their feelings once they’re in a committed relationship. They have trouble expressing the things that mean the most to them.Aquarius: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope Gemini: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope