1. You don’t shave every single day anymore. You try to keep yourself well-groomed, but if you didn’t get a chance to shower that morning and your partner initiates sex, you don’t turn them down. You have sex anyway, because you know they don’t give a damn about your body. They’ve seen it all already.
2. You laugh out loud during sex. When you clash teeth or say something stupid in the middle of dirty talk, you can laugh about it instead of feeling embarrassed. You’re completely comfortable acting completely awkward around each other.
3. You don’t care if the sex sucks. If your partner doesn’t orgasm, it isn’t the end of the world. You know that those kinds of things happen. It doesn’t mean you’re unattractive or that you’re bad in bed. You have confidence that things will go better the next time around.
4. You turn them down. You aren’t afraid that they’re going to break up with you if you decide you aren’t in the mood for sex one night. You know they’ll understand. You know they’ll respect your decision.
5. You tell them what they did wrong. If you hated a position they used (or if their semen tasted particularly gross that day), you don’t hesitate to tell them. You know that they aren’t going to be offended.
6. You stop trying to look good. You don’t have to wear lingerie in order to make them horny for you. Even when you’re in oversized clothes with pimple cream on, they still want to see you naked. They’re always attracted to you, no matter how messy you feel.
7. You don’t feel the need to cuddle. Sure, you love being the little spoon, but if there’s a night when you both feel sweaty and gross and want to sleep on your backs, that’s fine. You know it doesn’t mean anything.
8. You’ve fallen into a routine. Too much routine is never a good thing, but it is good that you know their body. That you know what makes them moan the loudest. That you know the easiest way to get them off.
9. You stop bragging to your friends about sex. Now that you two are serious, you don’t feel the need to tell everyone about what amazing sex you’re having. You respect your partner and want to keep private things private. It doesn’t matter if the world knows how happy you two are, because you know it.
10. You don’t have sex five times per day anymore. Your relationship has grown. You don’t have to have sex in order to enjoy their company. You just like being there, sitting next to them, even if they’re fully clothed.