1. She finds meaning in everything. She believes in signs from the universe. She’s convinced that you came into her world for a reason. That you’re going to give her something invaluable, whether that be scattered memories, a life lesson, or a permanent part of your heart.
2. She’s authentic. She doesn’t see the sense in pretending to be someone that she’s not. She realizes that she has flaws, but that hasn’t stopped her from loving herself and being herself. With her, what you see is what you get.
3. She is overflowing with love. She has love for her family. Her friends. Pets. Plants. The moon, the sky, the galaxy. She finds beauty in everything that she sees, which is why her heart is so huge.
4. She’s forever growing. She understands that it’s possible to have love for herself and to admit that there are things she needs to improve upon. She isn’t perfect, but she keeps trying to reach her personal best.
5. She embraces the unknown. Most people are scared of things that they cannot see, cannot grasp, but she’s different. She appreciates that there’s more to this world than meets the eye. That there are secrets waiting to be uncovered. It doesn’t scare her. It empowers her.
6. She has unwavering faith. No matter how many hardships that she’s forced to face, she still has hope that things will get better. Her strength never wavers, because she knows that the universe is on her side. That it’s going to grant her happiness in the end — as long as she keeps doing her part.
7. Material items mean nothing to her. She would love to be greeted at her front door with flowers, but she realizes that flowers wilt. She would much rather create a lifelong memory than be given a temporary gift. To her, forever means more than now.
8. She feels a strong connection to others. She can’t walk past a homeless shelter or see a stray kitten without being tugged at the heartstrings. She feels like it’s her duty to help her fellow humans (and animals). That’s why she’s so kind. So compassionate.
9. She is one with nature. She can spend hours staring up at the stars, reading a book against a tree trunk, and running her bare feet through the grass. She feels safe in nature. Nurtured by it.
10. She aspires to be at peace. Drama doesn’t appeal to her. She doesn’t want friends, unless she can count on them. And she doesn’t want a boyfriend, unless she can trust him. She’s all about honesty, sincerity.
11. She has a genuine love of life. She’s not like others, who see the world as an evil place filled with hypocrisy and hatred. She chooses to see the good. To focus on the love in the heart of humanity. The beauty hidden inside of each person’s soul.