22. Cafe Ladro. Awesome espresso, awesome locations around the greater Seattle area.
23. If it snows enough, Denny — one of Seattle’s main streets — shuts down and turns into a wild sledding party (no one has sleds, so there’s a lot of improvisation).
24. It has the best laptop cafe in America — Victrola on 15th.
25. There are beautiful hidden stairways all over the city.
26. Volunteer Park in the summertime.
27. The downtown public library.
28. THE BINS, where you can get vintage clothes by the pound (and which Macklemore used for his video).
29. You can take a day trip to and hike up Mt. Si.
30. The view from upper Queen Anne.
32. Every year, The Stranger holds an amateur porn film festival for all sexualities called Hump!, which is widely visited and celebrated by the local community, and typically held in the heart of one of Seattle’s major neighborhoods, Queen Anne.
33. The San Juan islands.
34. Orcas <3 Seattle.
35. It’s just a few hours away from Vancouver.
36. Seattle has a real-life, crime-fighting superhero (Phoenix Jones).