1. Release. Breathe. Refocus
2. Keep calm and realize just how small your worries are in comparison to how big the world is.
3. Open a journal and write. Write whatever keeps your mind occupied.
4. Give someone a hug.
5. Do something nice for yourself and others.
6. Get outside and get out of your head. Even if it’s cold.
7. Get in contact with your support system.
8. Practice self love. Even when it’s hard to.
9. Be productive whether it be school work or something else.
10. Practice being a good friend and human being.
11. Start a gratitude log for the week.
12. Write down all the ways you can say “I love you” to someone.
13. Be patient with yourself.
14. Dedicate time away to watch a movie, read a book, or journal.
15. Eat whatever makes you happy.
16. Realize that it’s okay for you to be angry, or sad, and that it’s absolutely okay to shut down.
17. Realize that it’s okay not to be okay.
18. Practice saying something other than “I’m fine.”
19. Know that everything will be alright in the end.
20. Treat yourself.
21. Ask for help when you need it.
22. Be the friend to someone else that you need.
23. Cry, vacation in your sadness, but don’t unpack and live there.
24. Be honest with yourself and know that no one, not even the strongest people, can face everything alone.
25. You don’t have to be everyone’s superhero.
26. Promise yourself that even on the hardest nights, you will be a success story.
27. You are worthy of happiness, but you’ll have to work for it sometimes.
28. Give other people the love you’ve always dreamed of having for yourself.
29. Don’t let the hardships you’re going through now make you a harder person for life.
30. Practice a living inner voice.
31. Find something you’re passionate about and stick to it.
32. Never compromise who you are and what you stand for, even when it’s easy to give it up.