1. You’ve definitely acted like the ‘crazy girlfriend’ once or twice – but it’s only because you’re in touch with your emotions. You’re not afraid to wear your heart on your sleeve.
2. You’ve been accused of being obsessed with your work. You know what you want and you know it’ll take hard work to get it. If that’s considered being obsessed, then you’ll wear that label proudly.
3. You’ve been called a bitch because you don’t have time for things that don’t matter to you. You won’t pretend to care about something that you don’t.
4. Sometimes people think you’re a loudmouth but honestly, you just don’t see why you should keep quiet about causes you care about.
5. You over-schedule your entire life and don’t take kindly to people telling you to slow down a little bit. You have goals to reach. Who has time for slowing down?
6. You only attend social gatherings that you really want to go to. Why waste time at a party you’re not actually into? You have better things to do.
7. You can get stuck in your routine. You know that having a routine is an important way to reach success, but sometimes you’re just going through the motions.
8. You can be blunt. You’re not afraid to say what you think.
9. You’re very passionate when you’re in love and that can be intimidating to some people but you know who you want and you’re not afraid to say it.
10. You get frustrated when other people aren’t at the level that you are. It’s hard for you to slow down for someone else to catch up.