1. You’re no stranger to taking gym selfies, regardless of the taboo. It’s your glistening, freshly exercised body and you’re going to run it through X-Pro II & share it on social media if you see fit, so others can see fit.
2. Your old friends, the one’s you’ve known the longest, strictly call you by a nickname and are always thrown off when your newer friends refer to you by your actual name, which you only began using in recent times. You’re The Rock to those who you met in a sandbox two decades ago, but Dwayne Johnson to co-workers you met around the water cooler two weeks ago.
3. You want to conquer multiple things in life and refuse to be put in a box. Matter of fact, you may’ve been DOMINATING in the original career you chose, but after deciding to switch paths you worked to find equal, or perhaps even more success in said new profession.
4. You enjoy consuming mass amounts of pizza, and other foods that aren’t traditionally known as healthy, binge style.
5. You take pleasure in working off those pizza calories at the gym just as much as you enjoyed devouring each slice.
6. You’re a leader, not a follower in the least bit. All of your friends and acquaintances could be going out for a night of festivities and if you don’t want to go, you won’t be persuaded to. This is the equivalent of The Rock’s social media accounts, which notoriously have millions of followers, despite him not following a single person.
7. You can do tricks with your face. Anything from tying a cherry stem with your tongue to wiggling your ears — facial talent is facial talent, folks.
8. You have catchphrases that you’re known for saying. Maybe it’s an idiom that you modified to make uniquely your own, perhaps it’s a life motto that often comes out of your mouth – something that you say so often it’s become a thing in the eyes of everyone you know.
9. You speak in third person. Christopher Hudspeth says this is hard to pull of when you don’t have excessive amounts of charisma – see how I come off as a douche instead of awesome? Yeah, that’s the third person risk.
10. You have many sides. If we asked 20 people to describe you, we’d get 20 different answers. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is an athlete, an entertainer, an actor, a fitness guru, a bro, a tooth fairy, a counselor for troubled teens, a professional quarterback with an 8-year-old love child – many people know him as and from various things. So, to a couple you may be a son/daughter, to others you may be a friend or co-worker and to a barista somewhere, you may just be that cheapskate who orders courtesy cups of water and uses four hours of free Wi-Fi.
11. Diets and cleanses that look absurd on paper (and probably feel ludicrous as you complete them) aren’t foreign to you. You’re willing to make drastic changes to your eating habits with specific objective in mind. Just take a look at one of Dwayne Johnson’s actual diets, it’s incredible:
12. You have goals and dream that you will accomplish by any means necessary, because you are FOCUSed.