6. Learn how to write checks and keep a check book. You may never need to use it, but if there comes a time that you need to, you’ll feel stupid if you don’t know how.
7. Form opinions. On political matters. On current events. Be able to contribute to a conversation as an informed member of society. Knowing when to exert these opinions and when to keep them to yourself is just as important.
8. Take a stance and do not falter. Reach security in your beliefs and live your life in accordance to those you hold true.
9. Get an education and make use of it. Women all too often hide their intelligence which is truly the greatest waste of ability in the world.
10. Learn to handle your liquor. And if you can not handle your liquor, simply do not drink.