1. You are doing the best you can.
2. If you’re not doing the best you can then something’s got to give. Find what you would like to change and make the necessary adjustments.
3. Don’t compare your week one to someone’s week one hundred.
4. Everyone moves at their own pace.
5. Just because you didn’t get hired at your dream job doesn’t mean you’ve failed.
6. You’re still ahead of a lot of people, including where you’ve previously been in life.
7. You have permission to be whoever you want to be.
8. You don’t have to live up to ‘life’s expectations’ because those aren’t real.
9. Just because you’re not engaged in your mid-twenties doesn’t mean your life is over.
10. Pushing yourself to the point of breaking won’t make you more successful, it will drain you more than anything.
11. You can’t force yourself to be inspired when you’re not in the right mindset.
12. You’ve barely lived when you’re in your 20s, you still have your whole life ahead of you to find your breakthrough.
13. Maybe the inspiration you’re looking for isn’t there because you haven’t met the right person yet to play the part.
14. You won’t always feel this empty and unfilled.
15. Use the feelings inside you as motivation to do more, not do less.
16. There is no right or wrong way to live.
17. You can’t control time.
18. Focus on the 24 hours you have in front of you and make the most of them.
19. People only put the parts of their life they want you to see on social media.
20. Reflect on all the things you have accomplished in your life.
21. Take everything one day at a time.
22. Don’t stress about all the things you still have to do, it won’t help them get done any faster.
23. Asking for guidance or help if you need it makes you smart and strong.
24. Practicing gratitude every day will help you realize how much you have to be thankful for.
25. Reaching out to a personal inspiration or role model in your life can really help you get over that creative slump you feel stuck in.
26. Just because you don’t know what you want to do with your life after you’ve already graduated college doesn’t make you a failure.
27. The best way to live a good life is to actually go out and live.
28. Your parents expectations for your life don’t have to match your expectations for your life. You’re allowed to form your own path without their approval.
29. You can change your mind as frequently as you want.
30. Fast doesn’t always mean better.