1. Switch from coffee to green or herbal tea.
2. Go for a 15-20 minute walk every. single. day. (alright, exception for a snowstorm or hurricane, but otherwise, get out there!)
3. Write down your intentions for the day.
4. Check back in with your breath. Slow it down when necessary.
5. Light some lavender scented candles or incense.
6. Dance like a total idiot. Put on your go-to feel good jam, close the blinds (or keep them open if you’re a bit of an exhibitionist), and do as Missy Elliot would suggest, get ur freak on.
7. Take a steaming hot shower. Consider it your own personal sauna, minus the spa fee.
8. Go for a long drive at night. Focus on the road, letting all other worries momentarily slip away.
9. Take a boxing class. Punching something (not someone!) can be incredibly therapeutic.
10. Go sweat it out. Hit the treadmill. Beast on the stairmaster. Get those endorphins working for ya.
11. Look up an easy-to-follow recipe and cook something new.
12. Journal. Write about your fears, stresses, goals, hopes. Unload whatever you’re feeling onto the page.
13. Stretch first thing in the morning.
14. Stretch before bed.
15. Participate in the original stress reliever: sex.
16. Or take things into your own hands (literally) and go all Divinyls.
17. Set a timer for 30 minutes and power nap.
18. Look up guided mediations on YouTube and give one a try.
19. Increase your water intake.
20. Vent on Tumblr.
21. Then search the hashtag #feelings to see other stressed folks airing their grievances.
22. If you’ve got a little extra spending money, go treat yo’ self to a professional massage.
23. Do something simple you enjoy, like watching your favorite TV shows or rereading a book you love.
24. Clean. Like, get on your hands and knees and scrub. Put some work into it.
25. Get rid of clutter.
26. Try your hand at a new skill set. See what Pinterest has to offer.
27. Blow off some steam by going out with your closest pals.
28. Sing your guilty pleasure song at the top of your lungs.
29. Come up with daily affirmations and practice saying them every day.
30. Find where your local farmer’s market is and go explore. Maybe sample something you’ve never had before.
31. Give yourself a reinvigorating homemade facial using 1 lemon with 1/4 cup olive oil.
32. Get dolled up and go flirt with a stranger. Nothing needs to come from it, but it feels good.
33. Follow Cher on Twitter.
34. If the weather is nice, grab your phone and a set of headphones and pick a spot to just chill out, listen to music, and watch the world go by.
35. Recognize your current level of stress and realize that it’s natural. We all have our moments. Sometimes, freaking out about your stress can make a situation even worse.