1. I have so many things going on this weekend, maybe another time. If a girl likes you, she’ll make time for you during the weekend or ask you to join her wherever she’s going.
2. I’m so forgetful, I always forget to text people back. Translation: She just doesn’t want to text you.
3. Awwww. What she uses when she doesn’t want to flirt back.
4. LOL. Her polite way of ending the conversation with you on a positive note.
5. I’m still not over my ex. Translation: I could probably get over him when I meet someone else I’m super interested in.
6. You’re like a brother to me, I don’t want to lose our friendship. The classic friend zone line.
7. I think I just need to be single for a while, I’ve always moved from one relationship to another. Because she LIKES relationships, she just doesn’t want one with you.
8. I’m talking to someone else right now. She’s totally not but she would like to be.
9. There is no spark between us. Translation: I’m not physically attracted to you.
10. I’m just really lost right now and I need to find myself. But if someone I really likes shows up, I won’t say no.
11. Don’t post that picture of us on instagram. Translation: I don’t want anyone to think we’re dating.
12. The timing is just not right. I just got out of a serious relationship/I need to focus on my career/ I am trying to move to a new city. EXCUSES. LIES. BS
13. Let’s ALL hangout. Insert ‘all’ as a hint that you two will never hang out alone.
14. I think you and (insert another girl’s name) would look really cute together. Translation: I want to make sure you know there’s no chance between us and I’m not leading you on.
15. No response. I don’t want to even be your friend. You’re officially ghosted.
Check out what guys say when they’re not that into you.