1. Stop letting people tell you how you should live.
Or what you should wear or who you should date or what you should eat.
2. Stop letting people drain your energy.
Detach yourself from these people and don’t invite their negativity into your life.
3. Stop letting people pry into your personal life.
People who have no business being in your life in the first place. Keep your distance from those who only want to gossip about you.
4. Stop letting people make fun of your dreams.
Small minds discuss small ideas, if you want to dream big, you have to surround yourself with people who believe in dreams or people who have made their dreams come true.
5. Stop letting people fool you twice.
If someone convinced you they’ve changed and you don’t believe it, don’t give them a second chance. You will only be lying to yourself.
6. Stop letting people give you the advice they’re not taking.
If they don’t practice what they preach, don’t listen to them. They probably don’t want what’s best for them to know what’s best for you.
7. Stop letting people pinpoint your failures.
Sadly, some people feel better about themselves when they belittle others. Don’t give them that power. Stand your ground or walk away for good.
8. Stop letting people make you feel unlovable.
People who keep telling you how difficult you are or why you need to change. You are a work in progress and some people love you and embrace your mess. Stick to those people. They are enough.
9. Stop letting people take advantage of your kindness.
Or demand all your time. Be a good friend but always know when you are being taken for granted.
10. Stop letting people steer you away from your passion.
Because it’s crazy or unrealistic or doesn’t pay the bills. Don’t let them stop you from pursuing your calling.
11. Stop letting people pressure you with time.
People love timelines and deadlines. Do your best and let God take care of the timing of your life.
12. Stop letting people label you.
Vulnerable. Emotional. Crazy. Indecisive. Complicated. People love labels but that doesn’t mean you should buy them. Throw away their labels.
13. Stop letting people talk you out of your ideas.
You have to take risks and take a leap of faith. Don’t share all your ideas with people who will not understand them.
14. Stop letting people blame you for what goes wrong in their life.
Don’t let people scapegoat you for their shortcomings.
15. Stop letting people take more than their share in your life.
At the end of the day, people can unintentionally drain you or let you down. When someone is pushing their views on you, remember that you do not have to accept it.