1. What do you think is the most important lesson you can teach a child?
2. What’s one lesson your parents taught you as a child that you believe has shaped who you are today?
3. Who do you feel played the biggest role in shaping the person you are today?
4. What’s one memorable lesson that person taught you?
5. Would you do something that wasn’t ‘allowed’ or ‘accepted’ if it was something you truly believed in?
6. What’s more important to you, telling the truth or little lies to make others happy?
7. Whose happiness is more important, your loved ones’ or your own?
8. What are the things in your life that make you happy?
9. What are the things in your life that make you unhappy?
10. Which do you agree with: When you love someone, tell them when you feel it, or wait for them to say it first?
11. Are you a naturally jealous person?
12. What kinds of things make you jealous in a relationship?
13. What constitutes cheating, or unfaithfulness?
14. If you ever cheated would you keep it to yourself, or confess?
15. Do you consider yourself an affectionate person?
16. In what way do you show affection?
17. What way do you like others to show affection towards you?
18. Do you like to travel?
19. Where’s your favorite place to travel?
20. What would be your dream honeymoon if you ever have one?
21. Is marriage something you want to happen in your lifetime?
22. If so, what kind of wedding do you imagine yourself having?
23. What’s the number one most important quality you look for in a significant other?
24. What’s the number one most important quality you try to embrace for yourself?
25. What’s one thing you would never tolerate in a relationship?
26. Do you consider yourself messy or neat?
27. What is the one ‘around the house’ chore you hate the most?
28. What’s your favorite meal, breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
29. What’s one food you could eat everyday for the rest of your life if you had to?
30. Are you a dessert person?
31. What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
32. Would you say you’re always early, late, or usually on time?
33. Are you a morning or night person?
34. Do you enjoy cuddling or passionately hate it?
35. If your job asked you to move across the world, would you do it?
36. What’s your dream job/career?
37. What’s more important to you in terms of your career, salary or happiness?
38. Can you imagine yourself as a parent?
39. Do you want to be a parent one day?
40. If so, when do you think you’ll be ready to be one?
41. Would you ever adopt a child?
42. Are you an animal person?
43. How many animals is your ideal number of pets to own?
44. Are you a dog or cat person? Bunnies? Small rodents? Lizards?
45. What’s your favorite exotic animal?
46. If you had to choose, which would you rather know, the day you’re going to die, or the cause of death?
47. Are you a spiritual person?
48. Do you believe in God?
49. Why or why don’t you believe in God?
50. If you could live forever would you?