1. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” ― Maya Angelou
3. “Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.” ― J.K. Rowling
4. “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” ― Martin Luther
5. “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
6. “Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”
― Thomas A. Edison
7. “Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.” ― Roy T. Bennett
8. “Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
9. “Hope springs forever.” ― J.K. Rowling
10. “In a spirit of hope and new beginnings, we linked arms like a couple of kids, pushing aside sad thoughts, we strode off into our future.” ― A.B. Shepherd
11. “Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all.” ― Emily Dickinson
12. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
13. “It’s amazing how a little tomorrow can make up for a whole lot of yesterday.” ― John Guare
14. “Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.” ― Jessica Howell
15. “With every mistake, we must surely be learning.” ― George Harrison
16. “It’s funny, for all it took was a broken heart and that alone was enough, enough for her to do everything she ever dreamed of.” ― Robert M. Drake
17. “In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.” ― Anne Frank
18. “Every moment wasted looking back, keeps us from moving forward.”
― Hillary Rodham Clinton
19. “If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.” ― Barack Obama
20. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” ― C. JoyBell C.
21. “The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
22.“The human body essentially recreates itself every six months, nearly every cell of hair and skin and bone dies and another is directed to its former place; you are not who you were last November.” ― Donald Miller
23.“Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” ― Helen Keller
24. “The days of life pass away like clouds, so do good while you are alive.”
― Hazrat Ali ibn Abu-Talib
25. “Pushing through fear is less frightening than living with the fear which comes from the feeling of helplessness.” ― Susan Jeffers