1. Anger is a valid, justified, human emotion and just needs a healthy release.
2. Feeling sad is very different from feeling sorry for yourself and you are allowed to feel every bit of it when life has dealt you a massive blow or disappointment.
3. Frustration is a sign that you need to change the way you are communicating with someone or dealing with a problem that is not going away.
4. Emotional pain is a required sign that lets you know you are in deep need of emotional growth in an area of your life.
5. Grief can only be processed when it is fully felt and you allow yourself to fall into the abyss, knowing you will crawl out of it.
6. Fury can be fuel to push you to get things done.
7. Repressing any emotion, no matter how negative, is like putting poison inside your own body.
8. When you are abandoned by someone you love, you learn a thousand things about yourself in the ensuing heartbreak.
9. Betrayal teaches you how resilient your heart is when you fall in love again, and crafts your judgement about people.
10. Rejection humbles you and reminds you that “no” is something you will hear in this world, and how to steel yourself for it.
11. Desperation is a sign that you need to start relying on yourself more and stop relying on other people and things so much.
12. Guilt is the sign of someone who wishes to make amends.
13. The inability to let go of something means you have simply not grieved it or given it enough time to settle in your heart and head.
14. Rage is a sign you need to work on how you address a situation which hurts, frustrates or annoys you.