1. You will figure everything out, so stop worrying so much.
2. It’s okay to ask for help.
3. Life will never slow down, but taking a long, deep breath will make everything feel a little less overwhelming, even if it’s only for a second.
4. Social media is only a fraction of what is really going on in everyone’s life; scroll mindfully.
5. Everything really is as it should be.
6. Someone will love you; in fact, many people already do.
7. Just because someone else gave up on you doesn’t mean that you have to give up on you.
8. Compassion will get you farther than judgment ever will.
9. Your intuition exists to guide you, so get back in touch with it.
10. You are stronger than you think.
11. You are who you spend your time with, so be careful as to who those people are.
12. There is nothing more attractive than kindness.
13. Self-care is not selfish but it is necessary.
14. People are free to come and go into your life as they please; you are also allowed to do the same in theirs.
15. Being present as much as possible, as often as possible.
16. You’re allowed to say “no” if the answer is no.
17. Forgiveness does not condone shitty behavior, it simply allows you to move forward.
18. Most of the things you worry about will never actually happen.
19. Your life is never going to look or feel the way you think it should, but you need to learn to love it anyway.
20. People are just people, so stop expecting them to save you.
21. If someone tells you it’s bad timing, believe them.
22. Love is not always enough to make a relationship work.
23. The world isn’t against you.
24. You cannot convince someone else to love you if they do not.
25. Not everything happens for a reason, but things do have a tendency to work out okay.
26. You are enough.