- You have a lot of opinions about a lot of things, and you just can’t keep them to yourself.
- You mean what you say and say what you mean – none of that Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus nonsense.
- You never back-down from an argument. You’re not always starting them but you sure as hell finish them when necessary.
- You have really high standards for the people you choose to be around and you’re not afraid to leave behind those who cannot meet it.
- You’ve got even higher standards for any person who wants to be with you, romantically.
- You’d much rather fail at doing things your way than succeed while being a people-pleaser.
- You do not tolerate drama but you also will stand up for yourself if the situation calls for it.
- You love being in charge, taking control, and anything and everything that makes you feel powerful.
- You’re called high maintenance for knowing what you like (and what you like happens to be of finer tastes.)
- Coco Chanel, Maya Angelou, and Queen Victoria are your spirit animals.
- You’ve always thought aspiring to be “like a man” is something people who lack ambition do.
- You are not afraid to ask your boss for a raise because you want to be paid what you deserve.
- When you want something, you go for it, unapologetically.
- You are not afraid to “be alone” because that is 1000 times better than getting less than what you deserve.
- In a relationship, you ask for what you need and you are willing to compromise some things, but not everything.
- You make disloyal people regret their words and/or actions.
- But you never take revenge, because you know the best revenge is success.
- You also always forgive your enemies but like every sensible person, “you never forget their names.”
- You don’t apologize for crying or not crying.
- You relish your strengths and accept your weaknesses and consider self-growth an everyday endeavor.
- You intimidate people with your confidence – not just men or women – people in general.
- You are allergic to people’s bullshit and you do not hestitate to inform them of that.
- You like to think of yourself as “not a lover or a fighter” but someone who will indeed, “fight for what and whom they love.”
- You’re not afraid of being called difficult because you know it’s just a word society uses for women who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
- And you are always slightly overdressed for everything.
More From Thought Catalog
Looking to calm your dog down without embarrassing yourself or having to get prescription medication? 100% THC free, lip-smacking peanut butter flavor, legal in all US states.
“My dog is my best friend and knowing that she had separation anxiety was killing me. Knowing that her CBD oil keeps her at ease while I’m at work or out is a relief. For both of us.”
— Kendra Syrdal
Thought Catalog readers get 20% off using coupon code: ANXIETY20