- Because you’re procrastinating doing work that is relevant to your life.
- Because you don’t actually care about 75% of the people on your Facebook.
- Because rants are annoying and a day can’t go past without someone ranting on there.
- Because you don’t need to know what is going on in that many people’s lives.
- Because you don’t need that many people knowing what is going on in your life.
- Because a lot of people are faking it.
- Because 85% of it is useless information that you will soon forget.
- Because you’re comparing your life to what your friends depict their life as.
- Because photos of sonograms and daily baby bumps do not enrich your life in anyway.
- Because relationship statuses or a lack thereof do not tell you anything about the relationship status. (Think about it.)
- Because your ego is way too tied to your Facebook interactions.
- Because you’ll give less of a shit what people think and there is a lot of freedom in that.
- Because you’ll spend more time and effort cultivating and maintaining real relationships.
- Because you want to like people and have faith in humanity.
- Because wouldn’t you rather be living your life than posting about it?
- Because Facebook is not real life.
More From Thought Catalog