1. You call her every day or multiple times a day just to tell her about little things going on in your life and to find out what’s going in hers. If you go a day or two without talking you feel like something is missing.
2. She’s the person you turn to that can instantly make you feel better when you’ve had a bad day.
3. You admire her for her kindness, generosity, patience, and ability to love unconditionally and easily consider her one of your personal heroes.
4. You can talk to her about literally anything. No story is too personal or cringeworthy for her to listen to and sometimes you feel like you can confide in her better than your other friends.
5. Your mom is pretty much the perfect partner to do anything with. Some activities are just always better to do with her there and when you do them alone you wish she were there.
6. When you’re together you just know what each other is thinking and feeling without saying anything.
7. You know your mom believes in you more than anyone else. Even when other people have their doubts your mom is there to back you up and support you.
8. When you’re feeling down your mom knows how to lift your spirits up by doing whatever she can to make you feel better.
9. You don’t mind when your mom gives you brutally honest advice because you know she loves you and just wants what’s best for you.
10. You love shopping for her for either birthdays, holidays, or just because. When you’re out at a store you always find things that would be perfect for her.
11. You can always talk to her about your dating life because your mom has amazing advice based on years of experience.
12. You bond over favorite TV shows or movies and sometimes call each other just to complain about something one of the characters did last week.
13. One of your favorite things to do together is have long conversations over coffee or tea about life, the past, the present, experiences you’ve shared, and everything in between.
14. She’s the first person you immediately call or text after something major happens like a first date or first day at a new job.
15. Any time you’re considering making a big life decision you go to her for advice. Even if you don’t agree you still want to hear her opinion so you can weigh all the pros and cons.
16. You get along really well and rarely fight. When you do have an argument over things you never bring up unnecessary drama from the past or call each other names. Your communication is always healthy and the fight is over relatively quickly.
17. You think your mom is hilarious. You both share the same sense of humor and you love sharing funny stories or things you find online to get her reaction.
18. You’re always thinking of nice things you could do for her or little things that would make her life easier.
19. Your relationship gets stronger and stronger every year. The love and respect you have for her is ridiculously high and you can’t imagine a life without her in it.