1. When Superbad accurately described how most students pass the time.
2. And we all clapped when they said what we all wished we could say when we were stuck with an annoying lab partner.
3. Then there was the time Easy A mastered what it’s like to be the star of the school’s rumor mill.
4. When Heath Ledger was perfect at being that guy in your class that kind of scared you but you couldn’t stop thinking about because he was so unfairly beautiful.
5. And then Kat described how we all felt about every Monday morning.
6. When Mean Girls perfectly summed up what it’s like trying to talk to your crush.
7. And then made us feel sufficiently awkward by reminding us of the horror that is sex ed.
8. Then The Breakfast Club swooped in and spent an entire movie describing our angst.
9. So, so much angst.
10. That time Charlie from The Perks of Bring A Wallflower was super awkward at a school dance and we all flashed back to our freshman year homecoming dance.
11. And then he found his friends and didn’t give a shit what everyone else thought.
12. Also, when Charlie and friends just drive around at night listening to good music.
13. And Patrick summed up cheerleaders in four simple words.
14. Basically everything about this movie.