What happens when you take two air signs of the zodiac, two signs who sometimes struggle to talk about their feelings, and with that, act out in a passive-aggressive or a two-faced manner? A Libra-Gemini relationship, that’s what. Are they a perfect match, though? Let’s find out:
Libra and Gemini Compatibility
The Libra Zodiac
- Libra is under the planetary ruling of Venus, the ruler of love and beauty. This sun sign loves luxury, beauty, and the finer things in life!
- The Libra symbol is the only zodiac sign represented by an object: scales. A Libran will appreciate and strive for balance and harmony in everyday life.
- As a cardinal sign, Libras are social butterflies and they make great leaders.
- As an air sign, Libras are flexible people pleasers. They’re also quite communicative and social-oriented.
- Libra personality traits:
- Appreciates and strives for balance.
- Social and charming and people-pleasing.
- Creative daydreamers.
- Will avoid confrontation.
- Libra man personality traits:
- Charming, flirty, romantic and will spoil you with luxurious gifts
- Shallow and will want a beautiful partner that will make him look good too
- He will always want to put a little TLC into his appearance
- Libra woman personality traits:
- Good conversationalist.
- Picky and won’t let herself be in a relationship with anyone who doesn’t fit her standards.
- Good at showing every side to her personality: loving and caring, and passive-aggressive and self-pitying.
- In our zodiac charts, we each have a moon sign that represents our emotions and our inner selves. If you have a moon in Libra, these are most likely your personality traits:
- Express your emotions through artistry and creativity.
- Crave peace and balance and harmony in every aspect of life.
- Usually good at communicating, except for when you’re upset — you tend to act out in a passive-aggressive manner.
Libras are passive-aggressive. They are never going to come right out and say they are pissed at you. They cannot stand confrontation, so when they’re frustrated with you, their anger is going to come out in small, subtle ways. You’re going to have to keep an eye out because if you aren’t paying close enough attention to a Libra, their anger could go straight over your head. If you want to patch things up and get on their good side again, you’re going to have to learn their little quirks so you can tell when something is off.
Although they don’t handle their negative emotions well, Libras are nurturers. When they care about someone, they will do anything within their power to make that person happy. However, they will expect the same type of generosity in return. This sign may seem sweet and innocent, but they have incredibly high standards. They aren’t going to remain in a friendship or a relationship if they feel like their effort is one-sided. They want to be spoiled. They want to be treated like royalty.
The Gemini Zodiac
- Gemini is the third astrological sign of the zodiac. Its planetary ruler is Mercury, the ruler of communication.
- The Gemini symbol is two pillars, representing the Greek mythology twins Castor and Pollux. This zodiac sign is often identified as “the twins,” or the “two-faced” sign of the zodiac.
- As an air sign, Geminis are intellectual, curious, cooperative, and good at putting themselves in others’ shoes.
- As a mutable sign, the Gemini sign is very adaptable and likes to roam around. Sometimes, however, they have a hard time connecting to earth and staying place.
- Gemini personality traits:
- Flexible, will go with the flow.
- Inconsistent and indecisive and can get bored easily in a romantic relationship.
- Good at communicating.
- A social butterfly but likes alone time every once in a while.
- They like to talk, think, listen, develop ideas, and don’t like to focus on a single thought for very long.
- Gemini man personality traits:
- He is open to every new experience and idea.
- Love won’t last very long — he tends to get bored easily.
- If his loved one doesn’t want to explore in the bedroom or isn’t overly excited about being with him, he’ll lose interest right away.
- Gemini woman personality traits:
- Fickle in love.
- Open-minded and likes to try new things.
- A Gemini woman wants to be excited about a relationship and won’t stay in one if it doesn’t mentally or physically stimulate her.
- In our zodiac charts, we each have a moon sign that represents our emotions and our inner selves. If you have a moon in Gemini, these are most likely your personality traits:
- Crave connection, great at conversation, very talkative.
- Hard for you to express your feelings sometimes so you tend to get restless and act out in two-faced behavior.
Geminis are fickle. They have a hard time coming to a decision because they change their mind every few minutes. Unfortunately, this toxic trait extends to their relationships. They might not settle down with someone special right away because they will worry that passion is only temporary. They will assume their feelings are going to fizzle out eventually because that’s usually the way their heart works. They prefer flings over serious, long-term relationships. They like to keep their options open.
However, at the same time, Geminis crave connection. They love having long, intense conversations with friends, coworkers, and total strangers. They enjoy sharing new ideas and learning about opinions that differ from their own personal beliefs. They are open-minded, so they can get along with pretty much anyone they meet. However, they do get bored easily, so they have a bad habit of jumping from topic to topic. Their minds are always in fifty places at once.
Libra and Gemini: Friendship Compatibility
- The Libra-Gemini friendship will be strong and dependent on having fun. They are social butterflies who love to communicate and meet new people.
- Both signs are intelligent and always coming up with new ideas and things to do. They will always be a motivator for each other, too!
- They might hit roadblocks from time to time, with the indecisive and people-pleasing Libra friend and the inconsistent and flaky Gemini friend, but it’s nothing they can’t work through together.
These two signs are going to form a strong friendship because they both hate being alone. They prefer going out and having a good time with people who understand them. Their favorite thing to do is experience new places, people, and cultures. They will have a great time exploring the world together and making memories that will last a lifetime. Plus, whenever one of them needs a little push to go on a date or apply for a job, they will encourage each other. They will be each other’s biggest cheerleaders.
The biggest problem these two signs will have is actually following through on their plans to hang out together. Gemini can be pretty flaky and might cancel plans at the last second. Meanwhile, Libra might end up getting sidetracked by helping out others with chores or working late at the office to please their boss, since they never want to say no when someone asks them for a favor. However, as long as these two signs make time for each other, their friendship should remain strong.
Libra and Gemini: Sex and Love Compatibility
- Although it’s not a perfect love match, there’s still a mutual understanding between them and what makes them who they are as individuals in a relationship.
- They will find balance and harmony in the bedroom: the Libra partner is sensual, while the Gemini partner is a bit withdrawn and aloof. The Libra lover is also a bit insecure and fragile, but the Gemini lover is open and willing to try new things.
- When it comes to disagreements or problems in the relationship, these two air signs will react similarly: as mutable air, Gemini will be flaky and fickle, and as cardinal air, Libra will avoid conflict and confrontation. However, a Gemini will tend to be inconsistent and insincere and Libra will act out in a passive-aggressive manner.
Gemini are open-minded, which makes them great in bed. A Libra will never feel embarrassed about what they want to try during sex because a Gemini will be up for anything. They are willing to experiment. They are never going to turn down a good time. More importantly, they are never going to make their partner feel silly about their desires. They are only going to support their partner. They would never make fun of anyone.
Although sex is going to be exciting for these two signs, when it comes to the romantic side of their relationship, they are going to have their fair share of problems. Libras have incredibly high standards that Geminis won’t be interested in reaching. Gemini likes to do their own thing. They don’t like to abide by a set of rules, and when they inevitably break some, a Libra is going to get upset. Their passive aggression is going to come out in full swing.
Zodiac Compatibility with a Libra or a Gemini
- If you’re a Libra, a relationship with a fellow sign of the air element, like Aquarius, will be good. It will take some time for the reserved, insecure Libra to open up to the free-spirited Aquarius, but once they’re comfortable with one another and fight off their power struggles in the bedroom, this is a pretty powerful match.
- If you’re a Libra, you’ll find that a relationship with water sign Pisces is a big no-no. Libra and Pisces have little in common and with that, they’ll have trouble adjusting to one another. They might struggle to find tenderness in the bedroom and in their feelings for each other, creating trust, and having good communication skills.
- If you’re a Gemini, you’ll find that you’re compatible with fire signs, like Aries or Leo. Gemini, Leo, and Aries are all energetic, curious, passionate, and sensual when they want to be, and willing to explore in the bedroom. However, each one of them struggles in the communication department, so as long as they understand one another’s’ flaws (the insincere Gemini, the hot-headed Aries, and the conceited Leo) and work through their issues, they can build trust no problem
- If you’re a Gemini, you’ll have a hard time getting along with an earth sign, like Virgo. Virgo will be reserved and anxious and will want a devoted companion, while Gemini will be flaky, flirty, and will want to explore new people. Both signs will struggle in this pairing and it will be hard for trust to develop.
In general, Libras should stay far away from Pisces. A Libra needs a partner they can rely on through thick and thin. They need someone who is going to show up for them whenever they are in need of a friend, someone who they feel comfortable talking to about anything and everything. Unfortunately, they aren’t going to have an easy time opening up to a Pisces. Their communication will be strained, and that will negatively impact the rest of the relationship.
Meanwhile, a Gemini’s worst match is a Virgo. Virgos are interested in committed, reliable relationships. They want a partner who is going to enjoy doing boring, mundane activities with them. However, Geminis don’t want to be stuck in a routine. They don’t want to be tied down. They want to explore the world. They aren’t going to settle for anything less than a lifetime of adventure. They need a partner who is more spontaneous.
Libra and Gemini: Relationship Compatibility with a Libra or A Gemini
Libra man + Gemini woman:
When they first meet, the charming Libra man and the sociable Gemini woman will take a step back from their “flirtatious” and always-on-the-go ways and gravitate towards one another. They will feel as if they found the person who understands them the best, both needing social interaction and intellectual conversation to thrive.
Gemini man + Libra woman:
The Gemini man is witty and entertaining and the Libra woman is charming and courteous. These similarities will make it easy for them to understand one another and hold each others’ interests. They’ll never get bored of each other in love and in the bedroom and they’ll never have trouble communicating.
Libra compatibility with a Libra:
No matter if it’s a Libra man and woman, man and man, or woman and woman, a Libra-Libra relationship will be peaceful and harmonious. This air sign relationship is full of aesthetic, bliss, and beauty. They’re able to work together and make a lasting love connection too.
Gemini compatibility with a Gemini:
No matter if it’s a Gemini man and woman, man and man, or woman and woman, a Gemini-Gemini relationship will be strong and full of intellectual and open-minded conversations and witty banter. The only downfall is that their sex life might get into rocky waters from time to time if they don’t work on the emotional depth aspect of the relationship.
Two Libras will get along well. They are going to be excited to grow together, to learn together, to create a peaceful life together. Whenever a problem arises in their relationship, they will both be willing to put in the effort to fix it. They aren’t going to run away as soon as things get difficult. They understand that a relationship requires hard work. They aren’t going to neglect their person because they would never want to be neglected themselves. They treat others the way they want to be treated.
Meanwhile, two Geminis are going to have a strong, intense relationship. They are never going to run out of conversation topics because they will always want to bounce ideas off of each other. However, in order for their relationship to stay strong, they have to talk about their emotions, too. They can’t keep any secrets from each other. Even when a conversation is hard to have, they need to push through the discomfort and be honest with each other. The second they start telling lies or omitting truths, the relationship will be in danger.Gemini: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope Libra: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope