My roommates make fun of me because every time I bring a guy over I always put music on. One of my roommates joked with me yesterday that he knew when I was having sex with a guy because we’d be in my room laughing and then suddenly there would be music playing, which in all honesty I put on out of respect so as to drown out my requests for things to be “harder” and “deeper.” Living with people who know all the intricate details of your sex life is one of the side effects of having roommates, and I do always think about the type of music I put on before romp time because I want to make an impression on the guy by playing music so he will think about how good I am in bed every time that song comes on.
Here are 12 songs you might hear if we have sex.
1. “One in A Million,” Aaliyah
2. “Matilda,” Alt-J
3. “Two Weeks,” FKA Twigs
4. “Pyramids,” Frank Ocean
5. “Pull Up to the Bumper,” Grace Jones
6. “212,” Azalea Banks ft Lazy Jay
7. “Last Night A DJ Saved My Life,” Indeep
8. “Do You Mind?,” The xx
9. “I’ll Take Care of You,” Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie xx
10. “Jigsaw Falling into Place,” Radiohead
11. “Get Down On It,” Kool & the Gang
12. “The Sweetest Taboo,” Sade
13. “Numb,” Andy Stott
14. “From A Distance,” STL
The trick to having a sexy sex-time playlist is to pick songs that aren’t about sex but ones that sound sexy or make you excited in all of your areas. What are some of your favorite songs to have sex to? Leave them in the comments!