Every Monday we all become Garfield and “hate Mondays” so to get you through, here are 25 things more terrible than Mondays.
3. Sit facing where most people will be entering the restaurant.
3. To inject some female characters in the Star Wars universe, they make all the Stormtroopers female. Interesting. Too bad Star Wars VII probably won’t be as diverse, female-wise.
I’m not sure we can actually CALL this singing. Legally.
6. You never understood how some people were home from school before 6pm.
3. Remember when Angelina Jolie wore Billy Bob Thornton’s BLOOD in a VIAL around her neck like a vampire? #NeverForget
MEN AND WOMEN CAN’T BE FRIENDS.
Even before Glee popularized this Journey tune it was a staple of my bar experiences in my early 20’s.
On the surface, sure, the main character of the jaunty teen comedy Saved by the Bell would have nothing in common with the fierce main character of the political drama House of Cards. But that’s where you’re wrong! They’re the same!
5. Lots of people have butts that you can see almost all of