1. No one gives better dating advice than a Taurus. They’re so fiercely independent that their attitude is kind of “okay bye then” if someone isn’t giving them what they want. This is a healthy does of reality that puts most of your drama into perspective: if you don’t like what’s on the menu, you can always go to a different restaurant.
2. But they are totally loyal and devoted to their (small) inner circle. If you are a trusted confidante to a Taurus, congratulations. This is an elite position you have to spend time earning, but once you do you’re basically in for life. Your Taurus friend has your back no matter what, ride or die, and they’ll protect you from anyone who says otherwise. At times they can even feel like a protective older brother or sister, but you know it comes from a place of deep loving and caring about your wellbeing.
3. They’re a rock. You won’t have to put up with crazy antics with a Taurus. They’re mature and stable, always direct vs. dramatic. They’re the old souls of your friend group who are fanatical about maintaining an even keel and avoiding drama.
4. They are the dependable friend who will always bet here when you need them the most. Life happens and suddenly you can find your usually capable self in need of help. From saving you from sudden inconvenient events like a car accident or getting stranded after a night out to the really dark times when you couldn’t keep going without the support of your loved ones — a Taurus will always be there with you.
5. A Taurus can have fun doing anything. As an earth sign, they are naturally laid back. They derive joy from simple things: good food, good music, and good people. As long as their basic needs are met, a Taurus is able to have a great time.
6. They have the best taste in everything. As a friend to a Taurus you’ll have a built in curator who knows all the best restaurants in town, introduces you to the best music, and (if they’re your partner) knows how to have really good sex. Everything that has to do with touch, taste, or any other sense is an area every Taurus is an expert at.
7. They’ll make you feel more loved than anyone else. One of the negative traits associated with Taurus is their stubbornness. While it’s true that it’s hard to get one to change their mind, this is a double-edged sword. You’ll never have to worry about them changing their mind about you. When a Taurus loves you, there’s a security there in knowing it’s forever.Taurus: Zodiac Sign & Horoscope