1. You are enough.
2. You don’t need anyone to complete you.
3. Your worth is not determined by the number of ‘likes’ you receive.
4. You have to take responsibility for you actions.
5. Things will be hard, but it doesn’t mean they won’t necessarily get better.
6. ‘No’ is a complete sentence and you should use it.
7. You don’t have to justify your actions to anyone, unless you want to.
8. Friendships will fade and it will suck, but that’s all part of growing up.
9. You don’t have to figure everything out in your 20s, it’s okay if you don’t find your niche until your 30s or 40s.
10. You are going to be okay, even if everything feels like it’s crumbling down on you at this moment.
11. You don’t have to have all the answers and no one is expecting you to.
12. Never be the smartest person in the room and always soak up as much free knowledge you can from those who are smarter than you.
13. Stop making people a priority who don’t enhance your life.
14. If you’re being offered something free, that is valuable, say thank you and take it.
15. Save your money, even if it’s only $50 a paycheck, put it into a savings account and don’t touch it.
16. Giving a fuck is cool, you should care about things despite the idgaf world we live in.
17. The only person who is in control of your future is you, start living like it.
18. Read as much as you can to open your mind to new ways of thinking.
19. Learn how to forgive not only others, but also yourself.
20. You are the only person you have to spend 24 hours a day with for the rest of your life, learn to love yourself.
21. You can’t keep watering dead flowers – learn when it’s time to let go and move on with different parts of your life.
22. Go after what you want, you have to stop waiting and start being ambitious.
23. Always remember people want you to do well, but never better than them.
24. Asking for help does not make you weak.
25. Sometimes it’s better to be happy than right because not everyone will agree with you and sometimes it’s just not worth the argument.
26. Ask questions, even the ‘stupid’ ones.
27. Failure teaches you the best lessons and the best way to succeed.
28. Book a solo trip and push yourself out of your comfort zone.
29. Learn to get comfortable with being uncomfortable, that’s where the growth happens.