1. When he smiles and you just can’t help smiling automatically in response, even though you’re not that happy at the time, because he has that affect you.
2. When the sound of his voice over the phone or the sight of an incoming text from him magically soothes your aching soul after an arduous day.
3. When he winks at you from across a room and your heart melts a little.
4. When a coworker or a friend asks how everything is and you can’t help thinking of him and his irresistible grin.
5. When he accidentally wakes you up in the morning and you really need sleep but you can’t be mad because you’re just so happy to be there with him.
6. When you hug him and he’s super ripe because he hasn’t showered yet but you’re unmistakably attracted to his specific stench.
7. When he squeezes your hand as you walk down the street or sit on the couch watching a movie and you can feel your loins catch fire in a an unfamiliar but definitely welcome way.
8. When your eyes meet at a party and you both realize you’d rather be at home having sex or just cuddling than socializing.
9. When he insists on a good-bye kiss before you walk out the door and you comply, even if that extra 30 seconds means you’re going to be late and maybe even miss your train, because you can’t resist.
10. When he stretches his leg out beneath the table for a little footsie play and the sensation of his toes against your leg gives you the shivers.
11. When he says something borderline idiotic, but you find it charming rather than off-putting.
12. When he accidentally drools and you’re like whatever, he’s handsome AF still.
13. When he digs into a plate of chicken wings and his fingers get all sticky and you kind of want to lick them.
14. When his joke falls totally flat but you laugh your face off anyway because you don’t need him to be a comedian.
15. When he’s dripping wet with sweat after an intense workout and he stinks like dirty gym socks but you can’t wait to smother your body all over his anyway.
16. When he cooks for you and it doesn’t matter what anything tastes like because you’re smitten by the effort he put into the mission more than the end result.
17. When the very mention of his name gives you an adrenaline rush and you recognize that sensation as pure, unadulterated love.