- You are ocean deep and those that are as shallow as puddles will always dismiss you, misunderstand you, abandon you; all for fear of disappearing in your depths.
- Pain is the body’s way of letting us know something is wrong, pain is also how the universe lets us know that we are in need of spiritual growth.
- Your trauma does not own you and it never will; remember that when it is trying to convince you that you are forever broken.
- Even mightiest hurricanes do not last forever, and eventually will die to nothing but a tiny dust storm, your misery will one day end too.
- No one is allowed to judge the way you choose to let go of your pain and your heartache.
- You owe no one an explanation for who you become after you are traumatised.
- Grieve for as long as you need to and allow the pain some kind of release.
- The best personal growth you will ever have happens in times of extreme personal strife and tragedy.
- The damage does not and will not define you, but it will make you softer, kinder and better if you let it.
- Anything that does not aid you in your growth deserves to be let go.
- You heart deserves better than to be constantly reminded of the things that broke it over and over again.
- The stars didn’t collapse their lungs to breathe life into yours for you to think you are a mistake.
- Your heart was made for braver and better things than the people and the things that broke you.
- When life shows you a cliff over a sea of pain, you have two choices: fly or fall.
- You have saved yourself from drowning every time before this. You will rescue yourself again.
- Perspectives change and life betters once you start treating all of life like it is a series of lessons you must learn.
- Your scars are a warning to all future monsters, of the hell you have survived before them, every demon you vanquished, and every battle you won.
- The greatest lessons you will ever learn; how to love someone without trying to own or belong to them, and how to let go gracefully of the things and the people that hurt you.
- Let go. But only at your own pace and at your own time. Some things need to be mourned before they are let go gracefully.
- Choose the uncomfortable path, even if it means paying for it with your stability because that is how you grow and how you chase your dreams.
- Take this as the sign you are looking for: Yes, you should let go if it’s making you feel that unhappy and yes, you deserve better.
Could Your Symptoms Be Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)?
When pimple-like bumps or boils start showing up in areas where skin rubs together, you may question what’s going on with your body. Take the quiz to see if your symptoms may be HS—a chronic inflammatory skin condition that may be linked to the immune system.
Please note: This quiz is not meant to diagnose patients with HS. After completing this quiz, please talk to your dermatologist about your answers as soon as possible.