1. You are not for everyone.
2. You are not supposed to be perfect.
3. Every day, every mistake is a learning experience that will push you forward.
4. When you hit your lowest point, the only direction you have left is up.
5. You will be okay.
6. You are never too broken in the eyes of God.
7. Falling down is a part of life.
8. You’re not supposed to have every single thing figured out or understood.
9. Sometimes you’ll make mistakes, and those mistakes don’t make you any less of a valuable person.
10. You are human.
11. There is nowhere you can go, no mistake you can make that is too great to make you unlovable.
12. There is nothing wrong with messing up.
13. Behind every beautiful thing is countless tries, mistakes, and moments of failure.
14. Just because you haven’t found someone to love yet doesn’t mean you’re unlovable.
15. Sometimes the greatest gift you can give yourself is the gift of hope.
16. Your worth is not dependent upon the love you give or receive.
17. You are never irreparable.
18. You are loved—by strangers, by friends, by family, by God.
19. You are not held captive by anything of this earth.
20. What defines you is what you choose to be defined by.
21. Learning to get up after the fall—that is what determines your strength.
22. Sometimes you will be broken, but not permanently.
23. Each day is an opportunity to begin again.
24. You don’t have to be loved by someone to love yourself.
25. Freedom comes in accepting yourself, your mess, your imperfection, and acknowledging that being human is crazy, and okay.
26. You are not defined, nor bound by the mistakes you made yesterday.
27. Falling and failing is better than not trying at all.
28. It’s not about the mess you make, it’s about how you rebuild.
29. You are stronger than you think.
30. Tomorrow is a chance to start over.
31. You are enough.